We lucky to ?!"¥£€+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We lucky to ?!"¥£€+

We could easily have lost that match, we did not come ready to play these youths and they were ready and waiting in ambush.

It's one thing to be not as skilled as the other side but it is unforgivable to come with a half baked effort and that is what I saw in the second half, a few moments, but no hustle.

You can say that again, Tappa's subs baffled me tonight he must've been watching a different game from me.

Comment

I thought the same thing, even though traimaine had a wicked play on the wing, the youth definitely show a glimpse of skill, determination and confidence and delivered on that play, otherwise I was shocked to see the two youngsters come out at that point in a critical game when three points should have been a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        I thought the same thing, even though traimaine had a wicked play on the wing, the youth definitely show a glimpse of skill, determination and confidence and delivered on that play, otherwise I was shocked to see the two youngsters come out at that point in a critical game when three points should have been a must.
        He was probably happy with a draw, Watson and one of the holding midfielders should've been the change if he was intent on winning the game,

Comment

This team lacks cohesion and a tactical coach. Now the euphoria of winning the last match is over, reality is setting in.

Rudolph Austin needs 20 kicks to make one good free kick. We look clueless in our set plays. Our corner kicks are non-threatening and so are our freekicks. Dwayne Miller has a nonchalant body language.

Tappa is the problem. I am 10000000% sure that the USA or Mexico would have figured out a way to beat this side.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jamaica side sucks since Gold Cup I have been saying and the coaching is mediocre. Like I said before, it's nothing against Tappa, he means well and he is trying but he doesn't have the experience, knowledge or skill as a coach to get the group of players into Brazil. In fact I hope we can get to the group of six but I have doubts.

Comment

Working...
            X