What a thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a thing

We are struggling against a cricket team. If we can't put some goals past their keeper, then me no think me a go waste my time go wat h them play the US.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Hey dis is a serious thing, don't watch the size, after all we beat Japan in a world cup match and the quality of players that they Antigua have is amazing for a country of 100k.

Comment

I was thinking about the results from these two matches before making any plans for the US game. I demand nothing less than 6 points from these two matches.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

These antiguans have good anticipation, good fight, tenacity, boyz are too laid back.

Comment

These antiguans have good anticipation, good fight, tenacity, boyz are too laid back. This is a straight up dog fight, them better dig in.

Comment

My good man, that was a wicked combination.

Comment

Cyan miss goal like that.

Comment

It seems that you are easily impressed.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If only these cricketers could kick the football properly, we would have gotten at least 3 love.

Comment

The 2nd formers had much better looks at our goal than we had of their's..at least during the periods I was watching this joke of a play around!
                    What does that say about us?

You just cannot be giving the ball away as often as we do...after all is said and done we are not on the opponent's TEAM.

Secondly on the occasions we moved the ball around our movement off the ball was 'strolling around pace'. What was that all about?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Easily impressed, haha you are killing me, this is not about impression, this is about war and they came ready to play, they are not close to being as good as ja but as you can see a determined and resolute group can draw any match if absolutely necessary. I have to admire that, the man them almost score three on us and you are talking about impression, we just lost two points and almost lose three due to lack of effort.

Comment

That is a fact!
                        We have to face it - The opposition we faced was awful! ...and we drew with that 'awful'!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X