We are giving away the ball much too often

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me View Post
    He took too long to bring on Fuller. Antigua defends with everybody behind the ball, on such a small pitch players like Stevens (like he did on that last attack) make a huge difference. All the players looks timid in possession (says a lot about their technical abilities).

Lovell almost made them win the game in the first half.
    Tappa's substitutions were poor last night, that's the only blame i would put on him. Watson should've been substituted and he should've taken off Morrison and replaced him with a more attacking midfielder,Fuller should have been the forward to come on when he brought on Stewart. Even so Jamaica should have still won the game.Shelton should have scored with the one he hit the post with and Dane had a sitter that he blasted over the bar.

Comment

Everything you say is true here. Matttocks woulda thrive inna this kind a game too. LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
        cant criticize too much..ddidn't see anyone playing rreal bad..we needed a good strategy to break them down...we really failed to get behind the defence at any time..Whitmore needs to come with a good strategy to win these games
        Playing badly?

What was the pass completion rate of each player?
        ...and how often did each player lose the ball?

I never did the 'counts'....but as mi seh earlier only the 2 center backs and here I add the GK and possible Demar Philips (Have to check fi im pass completion rate and how often he lost the ball...but just watching he appeared to do well) played well.

Playing well has to do with performance during entire/over game...not just flashes of good play which may cause the emotional onlooker to forget the many other times play was ******** poor.

That is why a 're-look' is always the best time to give the dispassionate discourse. (Haven't been able to have a 're-look' as I have no tape).
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X