Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are giving away the ball much too often

in our attacking third.
    ...that is helping the opponent to become more confident and allowing for serious incursions into our defensive third. As fact one of those giveaways set up a glorious chance for the Antiguans.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Wait the game start?

Comment

I agree...but one thing I love the team actually looks like they have a plan for the game which I love the most....I can actually tell that their is a structure and purpose

Comment

Stonigut half time soon come

Comment

just get home.

Comment

No attack by our midfielders, everything is from the wings.

Comment

Damn?! ...we keep giving away the ball all over the damn field....
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Antigua are no push overs they look quite solid, Jamaica need to move the ball quicker.

Comment

Palmer can't make the simplest of passes, he reads the game way too slow.

Comment

The field is not good. The ball can't play good on the ground. I say some long ball are in order and long shots. The ball is bouncing too much.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The team lacks the cutting edge in midfield, thus all the attacks are being forced to the sidelines. Morrison has to think offensive and try and win those second balls and send the forwards towards goal.

Comment

I'm watching on my kindle so Im going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but from what I see they are playing p iss-poor.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

they said there was a some cricket pitch in the middle of the field until Sunday and the middle not smooth so that is why they have to attack down on the wing.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is poor. because they are playing on a cricket pitch they are all slowing down there movements and by time they act, Antigua has everyone behind the ball. not to mention the field looks even narrower than the Stadium. X's best friend Fuller and Erroll Stevens along with Daley may prove useful in this sort of game.

Comment

Well let's see how our big coach makes his tactical changes come the second half. As HL said, a game like this will come down to coaching.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X