Eastern Europe nuh ready fi host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Europe nuh ready fi host

any global event. Yet dem a carry 2018 World Cup guh a Russia?

"Maybe the most unusual thing to say about all that is that I was in Wroclaw for three days and I didn't see one black person, apart from Theodor Gebre Selassie who was playing at left-back for the Czech Republic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18380675
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Russia buy the votes Plus......... the world is in an anti USA/ENGLAND MOOD.........even concacaf vote against US

Comment

BBC hyping it too ... please do not forget that racism was raised as an issue in the build up to the announcement with, ironically, russia acusing england of racism ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        Russia buy the votes Plus......... the world is in an anti USA/ENGLAND MOOD.........even concacaf vote against US
        goes to show that the idiots in Concacaf have no clue. So to spite England and USA they voted for a region where many of their fans, especially those in the CFU region will want to avoid for safety reasons?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          BBC hyping it too ... please do not forget that racism was raised as an issue in the build up to the announcement with, ironically, russia acusing england of racism ....
          True ... but since then we've heard what Roberto Carlos has experienced. Chris Samba left Blackburn for Russia and was quick to speak out about what he experienced.

The Czech player said he encountered racism during the game the other day, the Dutch players got it and the captain moved the players to the other side of the pitch.

Comment

but laughing all the way to the bank ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

To this day I'm curious why mass investigations didn't take place. All these football officials should be sharing a cell today. It appears only JCF members guh jail fi tek bribe.

Comment

I am glad for this. Platini and Blatter have been skirting around this problem for years now. The ridiculous fines that are charged to the clubs when their fans are found guilty are a big joke. I wouldn't mind a full blown outbreak to highlight the problem. Let it main street media coverage in America. The only drawback is that many innocents will be hurt.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I I wouldn't mind a full blown outbreak to highlight the problem. Let it main street media coverage in America. The only drawback is that many innocents will be hurt.

Mi know wha yuh mean though...
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

not just that....................if US host........ an extra spot opens for Jamaica and the others

Comment

If you nuh carry it go deh, how the problem a go solve? Everybody just hide from it and we gwaan talk.

A good thing the tournament went there. Some man inna Europe act like a only inna Africa and other places them things happen. If a in the 21 century them can't host a competition, when will they be ready?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

While certain fans risk being ferried all the way to the emergency hospital ward.

What id like to know is what studies/investigation (if any) was done on the safety of prospective fans travelling to this region of the world. Surely this should have been a consideration before any vote was given. And if not, then why not?

Comment

Surely this should have been a consideration before any vote was given

Comment

Working...
                          X