RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica and Antigua are equal in talent..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica and Antigua are equal in talent..

... the difference will be coaching.

Antigua did not get to this round by accident: Anyone watching the Antigua v. USA ...have seen that this team has the basics. They were not rolled over by the US squad. They kept their shape and form.

Antigua playing at home will want to win. They will not be defensive. The rest is left up to Tappa (who have yet to impress me with strategic abilities).

"That's all I have to say about that"
    --Forrest Gump
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Thanks for your opinion. I know you have more confidence in Steve Sampson's coaching ability over that of Tappa's. I won't even ask why

Comment

Equal in talent. I don't buy into the abundance of talent myth ... but equal in talent? Oh .. I see you just want to get them riled up.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

HL...really now...you are a fellow Man Cityite...but yuh gone too far now...equal in talent?

Comment

he's just playing the child in him. seeking attention............

Comment

...at ease Lazie....hehee

HL

Comment

King Jawge...put Tappa and Steve Sampson's resume side by side.

Who 'ave the better track record? Who has accomplished more? Who have been around more? who is more experienced....?

Thanks in advance.

HL

Comment

Tappa.

Comment

BTW: I am not heads-over-heels about Tappa winning (away) in Guatemala.

The US plays Guatemala tonight and it is not going to be pretty. The coaching will make the difference.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    BTW: I am not heads-over-heels about Tappa winning (away) in Guatemala.

The US plays Guatemala tonight and it is not going to be pretty. The coaching will make the difference.
                    Thats why they need to ensure they get the 3 points and see if they can add to the GD.

They currently have 3 points, taking 6 off Antigua plus 1 more point off Guat should get them in the next round.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Dem better be prepared fi when bags of urine are thrown at dem in Guatemala. Tappa need to lecture dem fi ensure there is no let down in Antigua.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

King Jawge, YOU of all forumite should respect anyone who does not share your unshakable views on Tappa...[or even Brazil for that matter].

I would love for Jamaica to qualify for the WC; but I am a realist-- Jamaica is an average (possible below average team). Jamaica qualifying will be unprecedented.

HL

Comment

"unprecedented"??!!! mek mi guh look up dat word .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...com'mon now...you are a clever chap!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X