• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shevchenko.......

still doing the business 2-0 60min

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    still doing the business 2-0 60min
    .. the old head showing how its done.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hey when you see goals like that, you really realize that being a forward really takes a brilliant proactive mind to get consistent results.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Hey when you see goals like that, you really realize that being a forward really takes a brilliant proactive mind to get consistent results.
        That explains why my bredrin Jangle cyan play ball! That was the best game of the tournament for my money. Very entertaining. Ukraine played with fire at the end but got away with it.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

My reputation precedes me. Just ask Sass, Lazie, Karl or big head Mosiah about my dazzling ball skills at the last RBSC Pinic. All if me ketch yuh pon the football field.....when me done pop yuh up, you would be calling me dutty negrito like yuh racist bredrin Sewerez.

It would the worst 3 minutes of your football life.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            My reputation precedes me. Just ask Sass, Lazie, Karl or big head Mosiah about my dazzling ball skills at the last RBSC Pinic. All if me ketch yuh pon the football field.....when me done pop yuh up, you would be calling me dutty negrito like yuh racist bredrin Sewerez. It would the worst 3 minutes of your football life.
            LOL! First of all, I would not call you "negrito" as that is a term of endearment...you might tek it as me an' you is fren! That won't happen until you shed your evil ways and put back on your JB9 jersey. LOL!!!

Now, are you telling me that the measure of your footballing greatness is based on your performance at the RBSC picnic????? LOL!!! Against who??? Mo!!?? The post said being a [talented] forward required a "brilliant proactive mind" not a "brilliant proactive imagination"....Heeeee heeeee heeeee woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... too funny. Don't worry bredrin, ah so it go.

And as for the worst 3 minutes of my life, anything would be better than the "real worst 3 minutes of my life".
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Now, are you telling me that the measure of your footballing greatness is based on your performance at the RBSC picnic????? LOL!!! Against who??? Mo!!??
              It's on now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'll excuse your idiotic comments as being ignorant to the level of footballing talent that is in abundance here on the RBSC Forum. That's because you have never been to one of our picnics. The year when we had that game in Miami and the forum was in full swing, I was amazed at the wonder of such big ballers like Gamma, Mosiah, Bruce etc. Gamma dazzled in his black bodysuit. He possessed such a big booming kick that it belied his masculinity.....afterall, he was wearing a bodysuit....go figure. Mosiah reminded me of Dane Richards....or is it the other way around? I was gobsmacked to see such a little man with such a big head dancing his way past against those solid defenders. Big Bruce, sat on the sidelines and mesmerised me with vast footballing knowledge which knew no bounds.......of Portmore ball. If my memory serves me correctly, I think Karl was the referee in that match. He did an outstanding job, making many calls...against our opponents.....which were ALL justifiable. So you can stay deh. As me seh...don't mek me ketch yuh pon the football field. In the famous words of the Great Mosiah, I'll show you the meaning of a canecutter tackle.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I'll excuse your idiotic comments as being ignorant to the level of footballing talent that is in abundance here on the RBSC Forum. That's because you have never been to one of our picnics. The year when we had that game in Miami and the forum was in full swing, I was amazed at the wonder of such big ballers like Gamma, Mosiah, Bruce etc. Gamma dazzled in his black bodysuit. He possessed such a big booming kick that it belied his masculinity.....afterall, he was wearing a bodysuit....go figure. Mosiah reminded me of Dane Richards....or is it the other way around? I was gobsmacked to see such a little man with such a big head dancing his way past against those solid defenders. Big Bruce, sat on the sidelines and mesmerised me with vast footballing knowledge which knew no bounds.......of Portmore ball. If my memory serves me correctly, I think Karl was the referee in that match. He did an outstanding job, making many calls...against our opponents.....which were ALL justifiable. So you can stay deh. As me seh...don't mek me ketch yuh pon the football field. In the famous words of the Great Mosiah, I'll show you the meaning of a canecutter tackle.
                  I have been duly warned. :fraid: LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X