Jason Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Morrison

Now that Austin looks bettert and can hold down one of the CM position for now, I think someone should seriously challenge JAson Morrison for the other role..I am a fan of Jason but I'm not impressed with him only being able to find a back pass when he is suppose to be the holding midfielder....A poster mentioned this last week and I saw it over and over on Friday especially in the first half where we were put under pressure because of the tendency to always play the ball backward instead of diagonal or forward.

I know who that person to challenge Jason Marshall is, but I have been banned from mentioning his name on this site until JFF officially invites him for a tryout.

With all starting defenders and midfielders ahead of him signed for 2012-13, (*) was in such a bad situation at his club, FSV Frankfurt of the German Bundesliga 2, that he considered retiring at the haggard old age of 27.

However, (*) likely asked FSV to release him from his contract for 2012-13. FSV had been dumping payroll, anyway. It is also likely that in return for (*) being released by FSV, FSV insisted that (*)'s new club not be in Bundesliga 2.

As a result, (*) recently signed with a Karlsruhe SC, a third division team that was in the Bundesliga 2 forever, but lost a relegation playoff.

Karlsruhe appears serious about making a push to return to the second division.
    Last edited by Bruce; June 11, 2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
      Now that Austin looks bettert and can hold down one of the CM position for now, I think someone should seriously challenge JAson Morrison for the other role..I am a fan of Jason but I'm not impressed with him only being able to find a back pass when he is suppose to be the holding midfielder....A poster mentioned this last week and I saw it over and over on Friday especially in the first half where we were put under pressure because of the tendency to always play the ball backward instead of diagonal or forward.
      Jason just a keep the place warm until Marvin Elliott returns from injury.

Comment

thanks for that reminder mi brethren.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          thanks for that reminder mi brethren.
          No problem, Marvin Elliott is easily the best central midfielder on our roster at present.

Comment

Marvin Elliot is coming back from a serious injury, so he will have to demonstrate good form to WIN that starting position.

Comment

(*).

Comment

Working...
              X