No announcement yet.

Mattocks Brace for Whitecaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said he will need to continue to produce to take another man's spot. If him don't score any goal after tomorrow and the next friendly is late August, I would not be surprised if the coach don't call him. If him keep it up, then him earn it.

Comment

Johnson will be in the squad. To me he is a midfielder; he will contribute to Ja's D and counter, when the team hits a team such as Mexico

Comment

....a dat me a seh too. The man just start play in a bigger league, give him a chance to learn his craft. We are not in a desperate need for another striker at this point. I think we can wait.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

another striker? There is a difference between forward and striker, also between attacking mid and striker.

Comment

whether him score one more goal or not the man earn his call.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"earn his call" based on what? Him scoring 2 goals???? What about the youth who played in Puerto Rico and is now playing in Central America? He could have a stronger claim than Mattocks. We are too quick to jump on overnight sensations bandwagons too much. He hasn't done anything yet. Mek the man season a little bit nuh. I am not saying that he doesn't have the potential to come in and start making waves. I am just saying that he hasn't done anything yet to warrant a call up over the current crop of forwards/strikers (Mr. Jawge).
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Many have earned their call. So it is up to the coach to rank the "earnings" them.

Comment

Mattocks scored 44 odd goals in 40 odd games in 2 years in college and has proven himself in Vancouver. Not only has he scored. And let me correct you he has scored 3 goals in MLS and one in the Canadian Championship as a pro and considering that he has started only in either one or two games because he was injured. If he deserved a call when he didn't score any in the MLS, you don't think him more deserving now?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He's a very good prospect for the near future. Find me a coach so that I can jump on your bandwagon.

Comment

Jangle you joking right, then how doe 3 million Uruguay win two world cups and as recent as 2010 "illegally" get to the semifinals. How does 3 million jam beat 120 million Japan or draw 200 million brazil, or beat 1.2 billion India. Need I go on???

The wicked thing about ball as you know is, it is 11 versus 11, no matter how much technology and trickery a nation has it comes down to the heart and guts of the guys on the field.

Comment

Working...
                      X