Ronaldo just scored a wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo just scored a wonder

goal for Milan. Capello goodbye, how could you let this quality go? Yeah some coach you are.

RE: Ronaldo just scored a wonder

goal for Milan. Capello goodbye, how could you let this quality go? Yeah some coach you are.
    It is all about consistency Jawge. I said it to you on here already, nit because a man was a star at one time means he will continue to be all his playing days. Ronaldo got fat and was not scoring, just like how Tappa got top heavy and couldn't marshall the midfield for us.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

RE: Ronaldo just scored a wonder

was a star Tilla? The fat man almost

won the golden boot at the last WC (putting to shame all those well fit and trim so called stars). Form is temporary , class is permanent; as for Tappa I am here waiting to see at least three Rboyz pass as accurate as Tappa. I wouldn't give them the daunting challenge of on the field problem solving. Even with a cane Tappa can still distinguish himself. It's only sad that due to our past, we fail to see and reward greatness among ourselves. Bless. See Miss Universe contest ah gwaan deh: How much Rboyz get invited? Yet wi want dem fi fight an qualify us fi back to Africa (we are all jokers and we dont understand the science of the game). Oh speaking of beauty contest, Ronaldo's form only dipped because of personal issues (fell in love with the wrong babe) now that he got another Brasilian beauty (Raica) man can play some ball now. Considering Ronaldo's background , if he was boren in Ja no matter what he does in football him would just have hard time. Matter of fact pele would be chased out of Ja and ridiculed; they would find someone else to their suit and say see now this is del rey. The truth shal set you free

Comment

Working...
      X