No announcement yet.

Spain v Italy? Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi ah talk bout Don Gorgon and yuh come wid some idle chat...?

wheh duh yuh ?

Comment

It is good to watch I we can understand how far we have to go, If we dont benchmark then we keep walking sideways like some old Jamaican crab.

Comment

Pity this had to end. I did enjoy this one. Doesn't look like Mario gonna start the next game.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh start smoke early in di morning..

far to go ?

Dat is like di Spanish 4x100 relay team a benchmark gainst Usain, Blake, Asafa and Carter..

lol ! woiee !

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Pity this had to end. I did enjoy this one. Doesn't look like Mario gonna start the next game.
            Wouldnt surprise me either. Thing about it is 1st half him guh down in the penalty area an start tump di ground like a ref mek a massive mistake. But then he had the chance and..... I dont know how much time he thought he had. Did a nice little catch with his back heel to stop the ball going out but other than that was disappointing.

Comment

So where would you rank the genius Xavi?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That bwoy reminds me so much of Onadi Lowe. All that talent.....going to waste.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

a close 2nd..

Comment

Working...
                  X