Spain v Italy? Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain v Italy? Hope

its as good as anticipated. Me!!! How yuh side stay? Unuh ready fi dis?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Matchfixing foolishness make us lose our left back and the man have to be playing Emanuele Giaccherini at left back.

Once the coach leggo Giovinco in the second half, PEOPLE DEAD.

Comment

dah 3-5-2 formation surprise everybody. Spain is being Spain though ...
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wah wrong with Mario?

Comment

0-0 @ H.T and Im kinda riveted by this.

Comment

They have actually been discussing the switch because barzagli Bonnucci and Chielini was the Juve back three and Maggio plays in that position for Napoli.

Since Barzagli got injured the surprise is playing De Rossi there. I think it helps because you have someone who can dictate the attack from deep in addition to Pirlo.

Once them leggo Giovinco is problems.

Comment

Originally posted by GazX View Post
              0-0 @ H.T and Im kinda riveted by this.
              tis a good game. Both sides playing football.

Comment

Andres Iniesta is the best midfielder in Football..

It is not good to watch Spain play football.. especially considering I have to watch Reggaeboyz vs Antigua next week..

Comment

???

Comment

Man a wait pon 2013 fi mek a decision.

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        Andres Iniesta is the best midfielder in Football..

It is not good to watch Spain play football.. especially considering I have to watch Reggaeboyz vs Antigua next week..
                        Let me introduce you to the most UNDER-RATED midfielder. Pirlo.

Comment

Damnnnn.... I love this game.

Comment

Gggggggoooooooooooooaaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!!!! Espanyyyyyyyyyaaaaahhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                              wah wrong with Mario?
                              Wan tu much tyme pon ball dat whats wrong. Incredible!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X