Lionel Messi!!! Damn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel Messi!!! Damn

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Marcelo sell out him team.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Marcelo sell out him team.
      With the red card? I didn't see why he was ejected. Have to watch from the start later.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No. On the goal. The man lean in side ways and give Messi basically give Messi a clear path to Messi's left.

Comment

This should be a mandatory game for all footballers to watch.

I am sure King Jawge taped this game.

WOW!!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I was there HL. The last goal he scored right in front of me. In this age of digital camera one may at times be distracted from the games (taking pictures). I thought the ball was going out (maybe the goalie too).

Messi has away of doing a sort of dance (could be a mnemonic memory or self hypnosis for getting into the zone) then he starts to dribble. Third goal I saw coming. I was even screaming "don't give him the shot" (he is a left footer and was cutting from right to left) Now I understand his trademark goals.

Fans made it nice; I translated for my friend. One song that was made up which made me laugh was "Neymar ! tu padre , Messi tu padre". Neymar is quick yo! Everytime Marcelo touches the ball. I say balla or teacher. Even Mexicans are complaining (and many other world fans who have I expectation of Brasil) that Brasil is walking around with a weak team.

It's really just Neymar and Marcelo.

Comment

Working...
            X