No announcement yet.

Paul talking bout Rio having no class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably all of that communicating did in fact take place but I do not for a second believe that the 900 lb gorilla in the room was not acknowledged and taken into account in the decision making process.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I presume he spoke to both players for the same reasons that I would. And that is to see where their heads are and how mentally fit they are/were. If I came to the conclusion after that that the the two players can't play together, then I'd take the player who I think would fit into my plans best. The one thing I have learned about people is that they are motivated by self-interest. I doubt Roy is any different. If he thought Charles Manson could get him a Euro trophy, he'd have picked him over Christ himself...as would most managers. So whoever he has picked, I submit it is based on his own rationalisation of what is in his own best interests which I assume are aligned with England's. That's why the racial business makes no sense.

And by the way - Rio taking to twitter was about as stupid a move as one could make. You don't "call out" your manager publicly like that. Very stupid move and ironically, it probably justified for Roy his choice in taking Terry (and Kelly).
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"I presume he spoke to both players for the same reasons that I would. And that is to see where their heads are and how mentally fit they are/were. If I came to the conclusion after that that the the two players can't play together, then I'd take the player who I think would fit into my plans best. The one thing I have learned about people is that they are motivated by self-interest. I doubt Roy is any different. "

That is all I am saying and they should admit it. Don't talk about "footballing reason" that is a chupid way of putting it. It is his responsiblity and nobody think it is because Rio black, but what people are simply saying is because Rio supported his brother who accused Terry. If that is the case, that is the case as anybody who play football know that you can't have your two center half not on good term.

I have played with two All American midfielder not talking to each other and I have seen how it affected my team. The fact is to say "footballing reason" as if the man is washed and can't make the team is SO WRONG.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          "I presume he spoke to both players for the same reasons that I would. And that is to see where their heads are and how mentally fit they are/were. If I came to the conclusion after that that the the two players can't play together, then I'd take the player who I think would fit into my plans best. The one thing I have learned about people is that they are motivated by self-interest. I doubt Roy is any different. "

That is all I am saying and they should admit it. Don't talk about "footballing reason" that is a chupid way of putting it. It is his responsiblity and nobody think it is because Rio black, but what people are simply saying is because Rio supported his brother who accused Terry. If that is the case, that is the case as anybody who play football know that you can't have your two center half not on good term.

I have played with two All American midfielder not talking to each other and I have seen how it affected my team. The fact is to say "footballing reason" as if the man is washed and can't make the team is SO WRONG.
          Can you imagine the press if he said that he didn't pick him because he supports his brother? Footballing reason is just as good as any and is not inaccurate. As you point out, the situation with your midfielders - a coach picking one over the other would make that selection for a "footballing reason" if he thought they couldn't work together. He didn't have to give any reason at all.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well Rio have a point to be upset and feel like a victim. It is simple a no win situation for all but don't tell it didn't factor into the decison.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All the time he keeps playing I will be watching
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X