• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are not playing the Top 5 till Feb 2013

Thank goodness wid di dun talk ting..

hallelujah..

Moderators please take note.

Comment

OK sah ...i will give them that, maybe I am too harsh or hasty in judgemet but its not as if Tappa , nuh know di man dem or Team....anyway lets see.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

low the man nuh, him can't do better. Only Liverpool have good team.

a just yesterday them a talk bout how Guatamala beat Costa Rico 1-0 and how Tappa fi leave etc. That is compliment coming from them.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Drama queen...lol
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no coach not just because we win but it seems like we put in a much greater effort and was rewarded.

The USA won but I don't think they are very pleased with their game.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

true dat, suh doan even worry bout it, wi nah guh good fi him. An him all call ballah rux an dis an dat, look how much ah dem deh pan Liverpool side.

Comment

ah me did a set dem up... since dem did a chat bout di friendly game dem..

Qualifying and friendly a two diffrant ting..

seeit deh...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Our goals came from Phillips and Johnson, not shelton with all his pace and poor passing .Johnson who barely touched the ball in the 1st half .
                  And I thought I was badmind...Shelton had a poor first half...but a spectacular second half...he kept the ball moving up front...and kept moving off the ball...showed great skill and didn't lose the ball...he is the reason Ryan Johnson scored...Nosworthy is a beast....he won everything in the air...was cool and composed when he got the ball in the back...no out of your life clearance...controlled the ball and played it out of the back...love how Ryan Johnson play...with these strong forwards they can play with their back to the goal...able to hold off defenders and muscle them out...Dane Richards spot is there to lose...not really impressed with this guy...Demar Phillips is a live wire on the left...kept passing the ball backwards too much for my liking though...good possession and passing by the Boyz...except we need to do it in a positive manner...we had the ball deep on the wings then passed it backwards too many times...
                  Last edited by Bricktop; June 9, 2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

What about the coach?

Comment

Read the siggy

Comment

2-1?...Guatemala had one attempt on goal...

Comment

lol !

Comment

Welcome home.

Comment

LOL!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

[quote=Assasin;361512]no coach not just because we win but it seems like we put in a much greater effort and was rewarded.

The USA won but I don't think they are very pleased with their game. We are disappointed from a coaching side, but no body like players to play to the standard they can. This has been the case with Jamaicans about their side.

You are correct the USA played very poorly and not near the standard they should have or could in the day ahead. But time will tell. Yes Jamaica played much better then of recent against a fair performance for the Guatemala side.

Comment

Working...
                                X