No announcement yet.

Good game by the Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After crying for the ball the entire 1st half ? Shelton played good to whom ? his pace was on tonight and he got by most ,nothing else .Tappa has loads of work to do , its 2-1 and we head to Guatemala,keep your foot on the ground.

The midfield was not impressive as a unit,our defensive midfield and back line look as if they can form a good unit, out attacking midfield is non existent, still we havent found the means to thread the ball through.

Johnson begging for the ball was a symptom of that ,Shelton runs another one and of course Fullers almshouse.

Richards opened up guatemala on the wings nicely,Johnson & Richards are my bright sparks, MOM goes to Richards for doing just that.

I doubt Shelton will have another good game , running at defenders like that.I hope he proves me wrong.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am sure you have a point in there somewhere...

Reggaeboyz dominated the middle of the field... the score could just have easily been 4-1 or 5-1....

Tappa and the Boyz tun it up pon dem in the second half...

Relax yuhself..

Comment

Forward beg for the ball all the time. The fact is when Johnson got it he knew what to do with it.

Don't turn pastor Phinn and put your goat mouth on the man. He played a good game. Hope he continues.

from two weeks ago Tappa say him pretty much know his team. We totally dominated the game and it if wasn't for the post and some brilliant saves by the goalie it could be 5 goals.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Haha...dominated....we won 2-1 , thats domination ? Thank god for Ryan Johnson it would have been 1-1.Or probabaly 2-1 in Guatemals favour.

Get real.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Shelton has his best game.. until him buss after 75 minutes...

You need to put aside your emotion in your analysis.. it is making you look like a drama queen..

Comment

LOL..dont worry we have Antigua next...lol..That will be interesting.

Comment

I said they dominated the midfield.. yuh cyaan read ?

Dem guh fi bend up di Guatemala Goal post twice and the Goalie pulled off 3 brilliant saves and there were at least 4 other shots from within the 18 yard box..

Guatemala scored in injury time..

Guh watch di game and stop chat faught...

Comment

Tell me who yuh want get game.. I will ask Tappa to help us cause Jah know wi cyaan tek yuh b1tching and moaning like a spwoil pickney...

Comment

Get game ? its about playing like a team,we know that team cant beat the top 5 in concacaf ...come on Ben.These games should be the gel process.Fix the middle and I would be happy 1st and foremost.

Shelton will be our downfall if we persists with his flattery, like Fuller before him, he is on a 6 -60 path.

Comment

oh ok....

if they 'played like a team' Guatemal woulda pick up bout 8... how yuh suh wikid ?

Mi tell yuh ahready fi relax yuhself until February 2013... den yuh can be relevant.. right now.. yuh wasting a lot of good material...

If dem not 'playing like a team' by den.. tun it on...

Comment

Because we had a couple shots from midfield that came off the post you translate that into domination? what about passing through the lines to the forwards?Those shots could have easily been a mile wide and then you would cuss , how wastefull .

We definetly come from different schools.

Comment

So you admit that to be true and you are comfortable with it....OK SAH !...mi quiet from now on.

Comment

Those are your words not mine..

We dominated the middle of the field in posession and # of attacks.. now if you have data showing otherwise please provide it...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

LOL...ok sah ...spin it , the data will show the midfield was poor in passing through the lines into the final third.I doubt the top 5 will give us so much room to launch bombs out of the 18 , much less pass it into it.

DUN TALK !

Comment

I admit nothing... there are levels of 'playing like a team'.. I expect them to be peaking around Feb next year..

That is basic common sense.. right now they are at a 'playing like a team' level that will see them easily to the next round....

They had Guatemala like a rag doll and Antigua is not even in the same league..

I am their biggest critic and I left the game very comfortable based on where we are in the competition...

Comment

Working...
                                X