Tooottt Toooot, All aboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tooottt Toooot, All aboard?

Waggon a role. Some waggonist can start hop on. None stopping, you have fi hop on before it start gather some steam.

Tooooot TooooooT. Buum a drive
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

LOL. Bricktop soon show up.

Comment

A very good performance from the Boyz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Waggon a role. Some waggonist can start hop on. None stopping, you have fi hop on before it start gather some steam.

Tooooot TooooooT. Buum a drive
        Yu sure the waggonists want to jump on now. Dey waiting until the 6th game of the HEXAGON.

Comment

Wi ago push off some man, wait deh!!

Comment

The midfield controlled & dominated the game & the defenders played well. Bricktop haffi go change his signature now.....
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So you not giving the coach any credit?

Comment

You not giving the coach any credit?

Comment

All the credit boss...
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The midfield 3 controlled the game, Rudi Austin was superb that is what i want to see from him consistently. Win the ball and play it simply and when it open up get the shots off, he was unlucky not to score my MOTM!!

Comment

Yes Rudi have NO REASON to be dribbling through midfield. Very good game from him and Morrison as well.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X