X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay...since Tappa Stawt Mek Sense...

...I will grace the Office with my presence tonight

jump up pon the waggon fast
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well he changed out the central defence...brave move...

Comment

you think the man can put Stew Peas and claude inna the same defense? Both a them go for the same ball and back off at the same time. No co-ordination between the two.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Any Coach that play Davis and Stewart in defense together should be fired immediately. I have been saying this for years now.

Comment

What's the starting eleven?

Comment

Stadium empty
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

ongle brickie an' mosiah deh deh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Late arriving crowd, more like 3/4.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

the second goal ... who and how?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

defence look well organised and the rest of the team feeding off it

Comment

I missed the second goal, went to get a beer.

Comment

This is the first time fi years me a watch the Boyz and naw worry about the backline, Nuggsy and Mapps got it locked!!

Comment

Hmmmm Tappa smarter than many think. Nah say nutten more

Comment

Working...
                            X