Possible Team For Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Team For Tonight

Demar Phillips, who was suffering from a bout of flu, missed Wednesday's squad match, but the coach was sure he would take his place at left back in a back four which should see Mariappa and his Watford FC teammate Nosworthy at central defence, with either Xavian Virgo or Lovell Palmer at right back with captain Donovan Ricketts in goal.
    The pair of Jason Morrison and Rodolph Austin are expected to control the tempo of the team from central midfield with Dane Richards and Je-Vaughn Watson on the flanks and Luton Shelton and Ryan Johnson in attack.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz1xCKPVUbA
    Wadadah (peace & love)

4 4 2

fuller off the bench

Comment

For me, I would never start Luton Shelton in any game. However, we are playing against Guatemala and I expect us to win by at least 3 goals. So we shouldn't be overjoyed WHEN that happens. I will be looking specifically at how we pass the ball and control the game. On a side note, is away goal going to count?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

With Guatamala it is purely about scoring. The never could manage our speed or strenght so why change. Passing is important but I would give the forwards a lot of ball over the top and use up the wingers a whole lot against them.

I wouldn't start Luton either
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi hear seh Guatemala beat Costa Rica 1-0 recently...

Comment

If we start Fuller or Shelton , we will draw or loose , another combination and we are looking at a workable win, if tappa doesn screw up the midfield BTW do we have one ?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh not easy at all..

How is Onandi Lowe by the way.. wheh him ah duh dese days ?

Comment

Fine,my mind ran on him after the panama game......RISK FOOTBALL!
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Heard he is Florida these days.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X