Euro 2012...Pick your teams that will advanvce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Lawd, how comes the wol a unuh a dis England so? Roy a go mek unuh eat humble pie!!
    Humble pie fi unuh!!

Comment

Is a good ting me bet gainst meself...hehehe
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Humble pie fi unuh!!
        Personally I didn't expect them to move on based on various reasons
        1. The short window Hodgson had to prepare the team
        2. The many injuries to players
        3. Leaving Rio .. the BEST English defender.
        4. The 2 game suspension for Rooney.
        Humble pie accepted.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Personally I didn't expect them to move on based on various reasons
          1. The short window Hodgson had to prepare the team
          2. The many injuries to players
          3. Leaving Rio .. the BEST English defender.
          4. The 2 game suspension for Rooney.
          Humble pie accepted.
          You haven't seen anything yet, watch the ride.

Comment

It's good to play with a sense of freedom when nobody is expecting much from you.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You haven't seen anything yet, watch the ride.
              Hold on ... lets not go crazy Dunny. The ease with which Ukraine was able to move the ball around, especially in the box, England will have problems with Spain and Germany.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I told unnu longtime, Germany is the football standard. You can't beat them in any competition, you can't win. 95% of the time they are up for the big games even more so than Brazil. Brazil will dip but Germany doesn't.

If you know ball you will understand that mi brethren
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Hold on ... lets not go crazy Dunny. The ease with which Ukraine was able to move the ball around, especially in the box, England will have problems with Spain and Germany.
                  More than one way to skin a cat. Chelsea beat Barcelona and then beat Bayern Munich with little possession of the football it is all about playing to your strengths my friend and Roy got the tactical ability to overcome anyone.

Comment

More than one way to skin a cat. Chelsea beat Barcelona and then beat Bayern Munich with little possession of the football it is all about playing to your strengths my friend and Roy got the tactical ability to overcome anyone.
                    "Roy got the tactical ability to overcome anyone?" LOL!!! Him couldn't do it for Liverpool against Northampton Town in 2010...but he'll do it against Germany. He he he...DWL.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                      "Roy got the tactical ability to overcome anyone?" LOL!!! Him couldn't do it for Liverpool against Northampton Town in 2010...but he'll do it against Germany. He he he...DWL.
                      Get over it Paul, Roy is not the first manager to get knocked out of cup football by minows and he wont be the last!!

Comment

Get over it Paul, Roy is not the first manager to get knocked out of cup football by minows and he wont be the last!!
                        True. I think Roy should stay at the national level. The part time nature is better for him. So far, he's doing "okay" but he hasn't faced any real opposition yet. When he can start beating big teams, I will tek off my hat to him.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X