RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wi start question di coach Tappa credentials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wi start question di coach Tappa credentials...

ah ongle on man carry wi guh ah di big ting, suh him inna di said competency lebel ah all those gaan before. Di man is ah good coach, him have di results fi show suh ah wah suh, all coach hab dem up an downs an him not no diffrran.

We question everybody as long as we lose a practise game.

Welcome to the Reggae Boyz supporter. LOL. Them soon start call Tappa "conman" too.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

him done con we a'ready.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

what is his coaching record like with the reggae boyz?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Didn't know Tappa won the Gold Cup...inneresting...

Comment

Would you have a dentist with no qualifications do work on your teeth? Well then...

Comment

Comment

This seem to be a recurring theme in Ja. Small wonder the island has hard time moving forward.

Comment

You don't think it is like that anywhere else in the world?

Comment

I have to agree with Brick. I was not impressed with our performance in the Gold Cup. Even if we had won the GC playing the way we did, I would still be calling for coaching changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      You don't think it is like that anywhere else in the world?
                      And yet yo cannot provide an worldly perspective that agrees with your view. Here is one of many for me:

USMNT: Breaking Down Team USA's World Cup 2014 Qualifying Opponents

For the USMNT, it is finally no longer just fun and games. The 2014 World Cup CONCACAF qualification process has finally arrived for the Yanks, and I think we all are ready for some serious, un-friendly competition. After a disappointing 2011 Gold Cup, fans have had to wait for nearly a year to see their team back in a competitive tournament. The teams lying right in front of the USMNT in that tournament are Antigua and Barbuda, Guatemala, and Jamaica.

For those who want to know a little bit more about who the USMNT is up against, take a look at these team-by-team previews in this slideshow. Enjoy!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ying-opponents

Comment

Wi did hab dentist wid qualifications and dem coulden pull teeth eidah, suh now wi ah try ah dentist weh nuh fully qualified yet fi try pull di said teeth nutten nuh wrong wid dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                          I have to agree with Brick. I was not impressed with our performance in the Gold Cup. Even if we had won the GC playing the way we did, I would still be calling for coaching changes.
                          So you have never seen your team or many others whom have played "bad or ugly" football just to secure the points?

Comment

not impressed wid di Gold Cup performance, wah specifically bout di performance yuh nevah impress wid?

Comment

Sass , Jawge , My Youth

Why question JLP/PNP leadership,why dont we just shut up and let them govern for 4 years.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X