RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wi start question di coach Tappa credentials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyYout, what about Jamaica's performance in the GC impressed you?. The team played mediocre soccer game after game. They were consistent. In all aspects of their game.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      We question everybody as long as we lose a practise game.

Welcome to the Reggae Boyz supporter. LOL. Them soon start call Tappa "conman" too.
      ...but to be fair all administrators question (review) managers' performances continuously! ...and that is the way it should be!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mediocre ahright your opinion dat, which aspect of dere play was mediocre? kah wi certainly disagree on dat position.

Comment

Well one Govt di destroy wi financial stability an capacty fi acheive growth. Dat not eben did get question as far as mi know an di odah mek ah political affiliation blunder an wi question dat. Suh questioning is relative depending pan where di affinity lie. Is not di questioning mi hab ah problem wid, is di wholesale opinion seh di man inept an dat very vindictive in my opinion.

Comment

To be fair we played some good soccer in the prelim, especially the game against Honduras where our midfield played the best I have seen in some time.
            The defeat against the US wiped out a people mind all a de gains we made in the prelims.
            Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
            Mitty

Comment

Did you and the others shut up for the last 4 years???? How unrealistic can you be. All a unnu were defender of the poor/truth and rights/ bunning out liars and "wicked" people all of a sudden there is nothing more to defend. Everybody is now to be yesmen???

Anyone inna power I will talk. Big up who mi feel fi big up and criticise where I feel it is needed. No democracy can't run without the input of the people, civil groups and others. Why not shutup and let minorty(who ever they be) not have a voice. LOL
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                And yet yo cannot provide an worldly perspective that agrees with your view. Here is one of many for me:

USMNT: Breaking Down Team USA's World Cup 2014 Qualifying Opponents

For the USMNT, it is finally no longer just fun and games. The 2014 World Cup CONCACAF qualification process has finally arrived for the Yanks, and I think we all are ready for some serious, un-friendly competition. After a disappointing 2011 Gold Cup, fans have had to wait for nearly a year to see their team back in a competitive tournament. The teams lying right in front of the USMNT in that tournament are Antigua and Barbuda, Guatemala, and Jamaica.

For those who want to know a little bit more about who the USMNT is up against, take a look at these team-by-team previews in this slideshow. Enjoy!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ying-opponents
                Klinsman have coaching cerfiticate don't? So how dis drop een?

Comment

very good sarcasm..

Comment

Working...
                  X