Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you football gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watching FSC on channel 124.

Noticed that the HD option was activated o channel 794.

FSC in HD !!!!!!!

After lots of phone calls, threats to leave COMCAST XFINITY, emails...they finally came through.

I will call to say thanks.

I am so happy my face hurts...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Whey yuh a go do when the Arab station tek over the BPL?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yow boss, is 'ow yuh suh callous and uncaring iyah? yuh just dous di man wid a bucket a ice water inna di heights of him ecstasy ... no baba dat criminal .. at the very least actionable ... mental distress

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Just watching FSC on channel 124.

Noticed that the HD option was activated o channel 794.

FSC in HD !!!!!!!

After lots of phone calls, threats to leave COMCAST XFINITY, emails...they finally came through.

I will call to say thanks.

I am so happy my face hurts...
        Same for me here...after a year of back and forth with Comcast Reps and their Supervisors I was shocked to see the HD option as well.

Now how do we get them to give us Fox Soc Plus and GolTV HD?

Comment

Oh, mi haffi go check it out. It betta be available in all comcast areas.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Your last sentence Nemesis...Exactly my sentiments. I think those two are coming soon!!

Thanks again football gods!!!

BTW: I suggest you call and say thanks...and end with ' "so when are you giving us FSC PLUS and GOL HD"
            Last edited by HL; June 6, 2012, 02:06 PM.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post

Now how do we get them to give us Fox Soc Plus and GolTV HD?
              Switch to DirecTv. That's what I did.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X