Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Bricky.

Comment

No Bricky. Come on now. There is not one local coach of any adequate WC standard in Ja. Not one, and I don't care if you are talking about age group teams men or women. None, but this is only one man's opinion.

Comment

Football Liad, where you see me say Tappa have bigger credentials. Is him say him want to coach alongside him teammate Tappa...

Comment

One person who I think should be involved in Jamaica's youth system is Neville Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Football Liad, where you see me say Tappa have bigger credentials. Is him say him want to coach alongside him teammate Tappa...
            What are you saying? Other than foolishness that is?

Comment

LOL

Liad, I responded saying he should be involved in the program. With that said, you must stop the fraud business. You think we nuh see say is the brown man revolution you trying..

Comment

all tappa has to do is create a website and put what he wants to put.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A brown man took us to the WC...what more can I say

Comment

Tappa Whitmore - Ace Goalkeeper Rum Bar United

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                      Tappa's? Relegation from the premier league with Seba.
                      You are soooo WRONG! UNTRUTHFUL and MALICIOUS. Tappa had instill discipline in the team but the Seba FA President wanted to tell Tappa who to pick (his indisciplined players). Tappa had Seba at the top of the NPL when he left. His statement to the players and President was: "This is serious business ah nuh frend business dis."
                      Then Seba started sliding down the table until they were relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        ...better start now so when we are eliminated from WCQ we don't waste any time replacing Tappa:

Altimont Butler is my pick...he is intelligent, has successfully coached overseas and is in possession of a UEFA B licence...
                        Coaching kids and teenagers with a UEFA B licence does not mean you can coach a Senior football team to football success.

Comment

And coaching nobody without any UEFA licence means you can? Dem deh logic...

Comment

Very Correct

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            Unless Tappa can navigate his way through the Hex and take us to the promise land, I still say we should start looking around. His real test will be when we play US and Mexico. I just cannot see us beating them over two legs. We should be aiming to reach and surpass them which will take years based on our infrastructure. As Karl said, it is an eight year cycle. I think we have the physical but definitely not the technical abilities to reach that goal. We need quality teachers of the game.
                            Athleticism is there but teachers are not and the players need to be mentored and trained with methodology (coming from outside the shores of Jamaica) to move coach/leaders who have integrity and who can mentor a strong youth development program and in 4-6 years the football industry can start to develop. I was just on the phone with a good friend of mine and he said, "PB they have run out of ideas".

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                              Coaching kids and teenagers with a UEFA B licence does not mean you can coach a Senior football team to football success.
                              Very Correct

Comment

When being disrespectful one should check the facts, I present exhibit A, posted right here on the forum. http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=16670

I'm expecting a written apology by 16:00 hrs.

Comment

Working...
                                X