Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Commentary -Marlon King

@ http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/18459

Ohhhh...so this did not take place in jamaica!!it took place AFTER the game in Panama.

Seems like Tappa wanted an axe to grine...so he choose Marlon King.

Tappa Tappa Tappa...seems like the Peter Principle is in effect.

I guess King has left?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Does it matter in which country the rule is broken?! Or the time it was broken, before or after a game?!?!

Unnu serious?!?

I hope King has left!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him carry on with any cussing this time? or him just take him punishment and easy?

Comment

You never like the Boy from a longer time.

Jamaica needs all the EXPERIENCED help it can get.

Put a NPL'er in that place and he spends time being awed over large crowds, large stadium, pristine playing turf and turned off by loud noise of fanZ.

HL

Comment

Mo, what's the point of a curfew AFTER the match? aren't they just waiting to go back home and using the time to unwin' (or wine pon a gyal LOL) ?

I took some youths (14 yr olds to barbados in April and they had curfew every night before the matches... (BTW I am no Tappa or big time coach but just used my common sense).. when we got knocked out on Thursday AM and we were waiting for our flight Saturday.. we relaxed curfew from 8:30 pm to 11:00 (these were young boys)... if they were adults I would presumably say, "Gents, the flight is Sat Am at 10AM, meet the bus at 7:30 in the lobby...just don't do anything stupid that will bring the team into disrepute, be careful and enjoy the city" WHy have big men under a curfew?

I am open to a good reason, just can't think of one on my own at this point.
            Peter R

Comment

Dont get stuck on after. Most camps has rules. while in camp you have these rules. If you recall the Argentina team partying after a loss? And became a big embarrassment. So to keep in simple you have one. What is missing here is the other 22 players did not break the curfew.

Comment

Rewind back to a few years ago, when a lot of players missed their flights to Cayman for a camp. Man was partying through the night and other arrangements. These players are men but nuff a them act like boy so a so the thing set.

later I will talk about my college days.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am confused...the players broke curfew by being in their rooms after a certain time? Wha kinda backward curfew dat?

Comment

...waaap'n you had nuff gyal inna yu room during yuh college days. Go ahead...tell us about tit.

HL

Comment

Mo i am just getting the picture clear, as a learnteh man can u tell me why do a team need a curfew after a one off game and not a football camp

Comment

sass ... don't go into your college days ... yuh missis might be a regular non-poster on yah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You won't get an answer from Mo...chussss mi.

HL

Comment

The point is not why there was a curfew.... before or after the game. The FACT is that there was one. We don't know the details of the curfew...it could be that they were allowed the time off and told to be back by x time....we just don't know. They broke the rule and now suffering the consequences.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If the girls were in the players room then how did they break the cerfew did the jff have a no sex rule after a match on paper a grass Tappa grass the man them cause the Newspaper them have it all over and them no like King already so now them a go make sure King and Humfrey wife and sweetart now the score a din Tappa a try don the man them career

Comment

Working...
                              X