Who'll survive the Group of Death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who'll survive the Group of Death?

Yeah ... this is one interesting group. Germany, Netherlands, Portugal and Denmark.

Seeing how Turkey put 3 pass Portugal, I'm starting to wonder if they're the new under achievers? But ... this group should be a killer.

Read article at http://espnfc.com/us/en/news/1082876...12-group-.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The group only look tough on paper but it straightforward. Germany and Holland will go through!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      The group only look tough on paper but it straightforward. Germany and Holland will go through!
      Portugal has the talent. Games I've seen they just miss alot of chances. What a ting fi they get that part correct in time for the Euros?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Portugal has the talent. Games I've seen they just miss alot of chances. What a ting fi they get that part correct in time for the Euros?
        They've got a lot of talented players but seem to always disappoint as a team!! It's about time they click into gear.

Comment

So Mr. Know-it-all. Do you know the TV schedule for EURO 2012?

Post it nuh?
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            So Mr. Know-it-all. Do you know the TV schedule for EURO 2012?

Post it nuh?
            I think you mistaking Don1 and Lazie. Anyway, this is the schedulle I'm working with ... if someone have a better one they should post it.

http://www.espnfc.com/uk/en/match/tv...vlistings.html

Comment

well .... i guess any card can play but turkey did tek it to dem ... HARD!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lol..you are a good sport Lazie!!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X