No announcement yet.

Rio, Rio, Rio...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no Paul I can't accept him just been an ass in the case of Rio. For Carol position there is no stand out. Carol has been rounding into some form. Henderson is harder to explain, but we all know RIO has played how many games and tournament for England and he is in form. There is no way you can find 5 center halves better than Rio. He called in Phil Jagelka as addition and Martin Kelly.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      no Paul I can't accept him just been an ass in the case of Rio. For Carol position there is no stand out. Carol has been rounding into some form. Henderson is harder to explain, but we all know RIO has played how many games and tournament for England and he is in form. There is no way you can find 5 center halves better than Rio. He called in Phil Jagelka as addition and Martin Kelly.
      I understand that you can't accept it...but it doesn't mean he's lying.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
      X