Wow. It seems like I just keep repeating myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    A 'ear yuh! ...but why wasn't a core group used from the lst Gold Cup with tinkering around the edges???!!!

The core of the Gold Cup team looked good! They should have been playing together repeatedly since dat dere Gold Cup!!!
    Yes... good points

One big problem was the Burrell 3 month suspension... It appears the entire JFF was suspended with him. There were no games as I recall for 4 months or so.... momentum bruk up

The JFF seems to be not an organization but a one man band
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

lol
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Yes... good points

One big problem was the Burrell 3 month suspension... It appears the entire JFF was suspended with him. There were no games as I recall for 4 months or so.... momentum bruk up

The JFF seems to be not an organization but a one man band
        The mark of a poorly run company - Nothing can be done save by the supreme leader/'one don' with the license to give approval.

Nonsense leadership!
        Sure recipe for remaining in 2nd class or worse status!!!
        Sign of leadership unsure of self/lack of self-confidence...self-worth!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X