No announcement yet.

Wow. It seems like I just keep repeating myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited about Reggae Boyz football? Mi look like eediat to you? Since you are so excited, i am sure you will be shelling out $50 us for the qualifying games at the office right?

Comment

Suh wait.. yuh nevah watch game innah bleachas ? ah deh suh nice..

Who tell yuh fi spen $50 dollah fi sit next tuh Ministah dem..

Comment

leave the man dem alone. Only thing we do a cuss the side. If we did have playmaker you woulda hear that them selfish. We can't win unless is the field.

Wait till we buss up Guatamala them a go change them tune.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...appears there has been a "we"...

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.as...eNGLAND&id=227
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

him want a hug and kiss from the PM

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
              it will have a entirely different complexion and dynamic by the time wi reach last stage..
              ...and that tells we (our JFF and thus our Reggae Boyz) are not taking "one step at a time"!

With the talent we have available the right chemistry developed will make a serious contender for top 3 out of Concacaf...
              When?
              ...certainly not for *a run at the World Cup Finals in 2014!

*Good showing during World Cup Qualifiers and if by The Grace of GOD we make it, at the World Cup Finals!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh si mi ask anybody any question ?

juss tek notes nuh...

Cho..

Comment

Yuh tink mi nah pray jus lacka yuh?

Comment

no need for prayer..

Talent plus Chemistry = Rio !!!

February 6th is start of Group 4 qualifying.. Time enough..

Memba mi tole yuh..

Comment

A 'ear yuh! ...but why wasn't a core group used from the lst Gold Cup with tinkering around the edges???!!!

The core of the Gold Cup team looked good! They should have been playing together repeatedly since dat dere Gold Cup!!!

Comment

group 4 of the periodic table?

you sure when you add talent anuh Rutherfordium u get...........not rio

Comment

core since the Gold Cup?? How many players in the Gold Cup team get contract or is either under contract??? The players are limited by the amount of games they can play and plus the coach want to see other players who can actually make their team better.

You know what? Going into the Gold Cup a same thing nuff a unnu did a talk and when we start look good the waggon get full. Same so in 96 when we were last in the group after the first round of games. Faith is a hell of a thing.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

look like yuh deh pon yuh period...

Comment

ok comred robert

Comment

Faith Without Works

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                                no need for prayer..

Talent plus Chemistry = Rio !!!

February 6th is start of Group 4 qualifying.. Time enough..

Memba mi tole yuh..

Wrong pray works mate, so Karl you're right on and don't stop.

Remember the prayers that went out for the 98' W/C (nation and world wide) and before as they were lead by a man of the Lord. I wonder if the same amount of prayers are going out right now. You have to ask yourself if not why. BUT a better commitment was needed this time around by the leadership and coaching staff than what happened for the 98' campaign as football has changed so much since that time.

Can we be honest with ourselves and see that this was done as compared to the 98' group. Remember you can all the faith in the world and that heaven might offer you and say those words. I have faith", but the truth is Faith without the (correct works) is DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X