Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "...training base at Braco..."

Is Braco a Hotel Resort??

If it is, then it stands to reason that the level of distractions (women, liquor...etc) for players is quite significant.

Kinda tough to dangle this much temptation in front of the players and not expect them to remain disciplined; 'specially the English based players who drink like fish.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I would like to hear the nature of the "offense" before passing judgement. "He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone".
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I guess the key is whether them break curfew on or off the property LOL

There is not much around Braco itself.

Comment

yesssir!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah should have taken .them to Newcastle, run to the top of blue mountain and give them a motivational speech. Btw our highest 'real' playing field in Jamaica is at penlyne castle a stop on the way to the peak, it is at 4000 feet.

Comment

Supposedly they let some persons in their room after the game. Talk about over the top heavy handed justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              I guess the key is whether them break curfew on or off the property LOL

There is not much around Braco itself.
              they just returned to Braco today, so whatever went down must have been in Panama
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

All depends on who they let into their room, if is the ac repair man that is ok, if is a buxom looking tourist or yardie it is not ok.

Comment

if that is not allowed and them know the rules, then me 100% support the coach. As opposed to changing the lock on him room doors...

For a married man, King seem to really love have visitors in him room.

Comment

Working...
                  X