Marlon King dropped from World Cup qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we know what other teams do?

Were the rules in place before they were broken?

Let's not make any excuses for these losers! Unnu dun know Marlon would never have put on another Reggae Boyz jersey if left to me. From him cuss off mi friend Boxhill, a woulda it dat!

Crenston, long time wi nuh talk. Call mi nuh! Cho man, nuh mek it look suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Those were the day for unu eeh. You have all the inside info and the observer writer had all the breaking stories. A nuh nutten, dollars might run again in a next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Do we know what other teams do?

Were the rules in place before they were broken?

Let's not make any excuses for these losers! Unnu dun know Marlon would never have put on another Reggae Boyz jersey if left to me. From him cuss off mi friend Boxhill, a woulda it dat!

Crenston, long time wi nuh talk. Call mi nuh! Cho man, nuh mek it look suh!
        "I had not been informed of any curfew and no-one told me we were not allowed to go out. I fully accept the fact that I did go out and on that basis I have apologised to the team and accept responsibility." Chris Humphrey

Comment

Source?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Creston, the guy in the clown suit.

Comment

I said it before, this was a garbage move by Tappa. These guys could have been warned or fined. Tappa wanted a reason to get rid of these guys

Comment

and what was the reason? To make sure we don't qualify?
                I can see Matrlon King been a problem and I bet he encouraged Humphrey out. Why nobody else joined them on their night out?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hey Assasin, couldn't it be that the others were tired and didnt venture out...Or they didn't know the place and was reluctant to go out knowing they had a flight the other day. Not everyone will do the same thing right? I heard Captain Bureel saying it was an unwriiten rule...Humphrey said he only went out for a hour....so a guy get suspended for two games for going out for a hour against a unwritten curfew rule....after giving up his vacation time to fly thousands of miles...are we serious? You really think a profesional that has choices would want to subject themselves to something like this...This was a first time for the guy..He was suppose to know about this unwritten rule? Common sense would tell me that there is no curfew after a game and if they didnt specifically say it to Humphrey there is no reason why he should have been suspended for two games..This is stupidity and ignorance at best

Comment

As I said I feel sorry for Humphries but King have a track record of going out and party. Boxhill caught him although him never deserve a life ban. Simoes say this and spoke about the behavior of these players then drop them for primarily local players. Rumours have it that certain players just through window a Maimi a few years ago. Whitmore suspend Stew Peas for similar thing. Players missed flight to Cayman and word is them deh a session. Goodison got dropped because he failed to show at camp.

Tappa realise that he has to be serious or the preparation going to crumble. King know better and should do better. Here is a man who have been suspended before for the same thing, and who British laws convicted of more serious crimes because of behavior while he was drunk. Him need to keep as far as possible from the rum and females if a nuh him wife.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X