No announcement yet.

Marlon King dropped from World Cup qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quick to run and blame King or Humphrey...Tappa never want them there in the first place. Tappa has issues.....Fi a coach he doesnt seem to command the respect..How many people him inna war wid? stew peas, Claude. Daley Frasier get drop..

Comment

You know as a fact that Tappa never want them there?

Comment

Here we go again, this youth will never learn. Truly disappointed this should be the end of Marlon King indiscipline cannot be tolerated it is as simple as!

Comment

Hey, don't be so quick to blame the star balla. Why don't you follow the rest of us who now, all of a sudden, want to suggest that the problem must be Tappa? Clearly, that must be the case!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tappa broke no rules and dealt with the thing professionally. I can see with Humphrey as it his first time around but no excuse whatsoever for Marlon King.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tell that to Plush and others.

Just heard on the sports news that Marlon had a visitor in his room, "...never mind that it was after the game."

It came across to me that, how dare he be punished for this! It was after the game and the man is a big man, a professional. Why dem into di man life like dat? Low di man, Tappa!

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So we come to a conclusion after hearing one side of the story? When was the curfew broken, after or before the game on Friday because one reportr has it that it was after the game. Was there a discussion with the players to determine what happen? Did they go out partying, drinking etc or did they venture downstairs or out for a reason. It didn't seem that Humphrey was really in Tappas plans in the first place..he really didnt play in the two last games....
                I support discipline but a Coach must also be a good player manager and command respect from his troops. Given how important this game is, IF Tappa believed these players were important to the purpose, a fine or warning could have done it for a Humphrey. It happens at all major clubs....This is why I say Tappa prob didn't want them there in the first place and have a legitimate reason to let them go now

Comment

A curfew after the game makes no snese..These are adults. IF you want to punish them for playing bad then drill them harder in training, bench them or whatever. So what if the game is over and the man want to have someone in his room. Aren't grown man allowed time to take a breather. This guys are just out of their regular season, little break and fly to JA to be in camp where there are curfews and after a game they cant take a day for themselves? Ridiculous

Comment

Tappa never want them there in the first place. Tappa has issues.....Fi a coach he doesnt seem to command the respect..How many people him inna war wid? stew peas, Claude. Daley Frasier get drop..
                    Who has come to a conclusion?!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not a matter of taking a day for himself. he had a few days last week.

It is whether "every day is an holiday" syndrome.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Plush you are talking out of the two sides of your mouth. The rules were laid down from even before this camp. The players are together, in camp, on a mission. They are not there on vacation. Some of these UB40 sees turning out for Jamaica as not having anything better to do and improving their CV's. I said it about the last match that I saw a few uncommitted players in that last Panama game. It turns out that I could have been right. Whilst I question Tappa's ability to lead us to the WC, I will not question his stance on discipline. Marlon King is a repeat offender who disregards authority. We sell our souls everytime when we make silly excuses for him and question those put in charge for their descisions. We don't need to hear the details of how he broke "another" curfew, just accept it and respect the HEAD coach's decision. Until our soceity starts respecting the laws of the land and authority, then we will continue to remain in the doldrums.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Hey, don't be so quick to blame the star balla. Why don't you follow the rest of us who now, all of a sudden, want to suggest that the problem must be Tappa? Clearly, that must be the case!
                          I don't even want to hear King's side of the story, this is a youth that have been given chance after chance,how many chances does he need?He has no respect authority or himself and if it was my decision he would not win another cap for Jamaica.As for Chris Humphrey he deserves a second chance because it's his first offence. Me done talk!!

Comment

Plus he may have been under the influence of MK
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you can have set curfew while in camp does not matter if its before or after. While is camp your curfew is this. How comes 20 other players got it right. Tappa is consistent here. He dropped his brother Peppe for the gold cup. I do thing there is some forces in the federation who is picking players over the coaches head. but different discussion.

Comment

Plush seems to be one of those who like to accusse people of "badmind" at any chance possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X