the negitive board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the negitive board

Woke up this morning and it is a bright and beautiful Sunday morning.

While been critics let us offer a word of encouragement. How can we grow if all have negitivity around us?

The negitive cloud is so thick, around the team even though we haven't started qualifier. Germany lost 2 of the build up games going into the qualifiers, Nigeria a few years ago lost practice games by at least 6 goals going into world cup by unkown teams.

I am not saying I am satified with everything but the Reggae Boys are my team and until we lose I won't conduct post martem on them. I still think we stand a very good chance.

I don't think we can't enourage even if we don't like certain player/coach etc. and same go for the other forum. As I said before I think as a country we need to show more positivity in our life. Negitivitism weigh down on the people around us and discourage them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

...maunin' Assasin.

So who won the game? and what was the score?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

which game? Jamaica vs Panama
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

also the guatemala vs costa rica

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          ...maunin' Assasin.

So who won the game? and what was the score?
          Brazil won

A 4-1 spanking by the B team I heard

Just anedda day at O Escritório

Sleepy Time
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I also think Jamaica stands a good chance of advancing to the next round.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
              I also think Jamaica stands a good chance of advancing to the next round.
              I don't think. I know that Jamaica's Reggae Boyz will collect 3 points with a 4-1 win over Guatemala.

Comment

...at the same time if we continue, year after year, to prcoclaim our awful squad has a chance to make it to good World Standard and each qualifier make it to the World Cup Finals...the JFF and the technical staff may just start believing 'awful' equals 'good' ...and we it would be who condemn our beloved REGGAE BOYZ to "bottom of the barrel"!

...we just have to awaken to the possibility that we are/that we may be 'enablers'!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X