Za nuff respect fi dat llink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Za nuff respect fi dat llink

boss, I saw the game. I was busy and couldn't post until now (haffi move soon)

Ja's goal wasn't a lucky one. Riichards pressured the backline and converted.

I said it from the Kiwi game that those two in the back should go because they are too slow. The Panas seem to know this because 5 mins in the game they started with speed around the back. Our mid was agressive which is a plus but I would say the Panas mid was more technical (need that against the US). Ja played well in the first half (except for the scary movies at the back) at one point I saw them passing and rotating the ball from left to right. Passed until the final ball was send upfront where it was lost. Richards had a good game.

Ja just need a highly technical player in the middle (someone that mirrors Tappa when he was playing). All is not lost the coaches are now looking at the Tapes. I would love to see nougsy play and that other new guy (at the back, haven't seen them so I can't say much). Shelton came on and put pressure on the D (I liked that) This would give opening for the attacking mid that Ja badly needs. King I don't know what to say Fuller didn't have good game. Johnson helped the mid could have stayed but I guess the staff needed to see King.

I like the 10 that plays for Panama

Oh I know Shelton didn't covert those half chances in the GC. Given the current crop; I would start Shelton. Ja need that guy (good for our counter attacks, has mad speed). I could now imagine Shelton racing away with a ball from a counter (with three defenders in chase) when he suddenly switches it across to a incoming Richards.

Shelton spoke volumes last night.

Comment

One day I'll post my fantasies too Jawge.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Boss there is a science to this game. Shelton was providing penetration for the Rboyz that wasn't seen in the first half. Shelton was exchanging passes with richards to the left of the 18 (rboyz view) . One good thing I saw King did was to hold up the ball at the edge of the 18. The reason why we didn't benefit because our mid was too far off ( maybe due to what Prof.Simoes says "we are cricketers hence we watch and await an outcome") Notice when Brasil got the identical chance what happened. Marcelo was pushing up right there to recieve the pass then turn with a left footed pass to Pato (who scored) who was there also. Moving without the ball and attacking in numbers. The trick is not to give away the ball that deep to your opponent it's better to miss whilst shooting or score.

Check out this on zone 14 I hope my point becomes clear.

Comment

Working...
        X