No announcement yet.

No more hiding from the truth People!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more hiding from the truth People!!

About two years or more in charge, qualifying in one week and this is what we have to show!? Absolute garbage and everyone here knows it, this team will not achieve anything if nothing changes. Claude Davis, Damion Stewart, Luton Shelton, Rudolph Austin and Donovan Ricketts must be replaced immediately...they are worthless. To make matters worst, we don't have a creative midfielder and our coach is clueless and tactically poor. Whitmore needs to go before it is too late. I would be lying if I said that I saw anything from Tappa that suggests otherwise. With players just joining the team, I would think the logical thing to do is give them as much playing time as possible. So much time and money invested and this is it? One week before WCQ? Only in Jamaica.

I prefer play with 10 forwards than start Davis and Stewart in my defense, I have no idea how these players left Jamaica....and yes Tappa is clueless.

Comment

Austin did well, unnuh blind? a d defense a utter crap. how d hell him fi draw back fi Stewart and Davis. right now i cant stand Adrian reid but he is a better option than both of them combined

Comment

U hit the nail on the head regarding those players. I thought Claude would have learned something from his stint in the premier and lower league, but I am wrong.

I never like ricketts game, his length is good, but he turns ova the ball too much.

Whitmore is unprepared for the job, even when he sees result he still doesnt comprehend. Someone needs to show him the honduras match again
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

ive always hated ricketts for us. being a keeper is not only about saving goals. a keeper supposed to know how to build up play. this eediat always wildly kick d ball upfield or out for a throw in. he's a liability. Mcallum is the smartest keeper we had

Comment

The man dem need to calm down. The problem we have is that the team has not played together in a while. They will jel. Remember 3 of our 4 starting defenders were carrying knocks. King didn't start because he had a heel prob. Expect the team for Gaut. to be prepared, play well, and win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
              About two years or more in charge, qualifying in one week and this is what we have to show!? Absolute garbage and everyone here knows it, this team will not achieve anything if nothing changes. Claude Davis, Damion Stewart, Luton Shelton, Rudolph Austin and Donovan Ricketts must be replaced immediately...they are worthless. To make matters worst, we don't have a creative midfielder and our coach is clueless and tactically poor. Whitmore needs to go before it is too late. I would be lying if I said that I saw anything from Tappa that suggests otherwise. With players just joining the team, I would think the logical thing to do is give them as much playing time as possible. So much time and money invested and this is it? One week before WCQ? Only in Jamaica.
              What of his Gold Cup TEAM personnel - http://www.goldcup.org/page/GoldCup/...1319~1,00.html - and how the TEAM performed?!

The take the field X1s showed TEAM in those 1st 3 Gold Cup matches!

How does that squad compare to the current 23(?) -
              And late last evening the JFF issued a 23-man training squad for the two World Cup Qualifiers against Guatemala here on Friday and away to Antigua and Barbuda four days later.

The squad sees the recall of midfielder Jason Morrison and Tremaine Stewart, as well as Lovell Palmer, Errol Stevens and Jermaine
              Taylor, who is suspended for Friday's game.

The squad is completed by Donovan Ricketts, Dwayne Miller, Demar Phillips, Xavian Virgo, Nyron Nosworthy, Damion Stewart, Adrian Mariappa, Claude Davis, Rohan Reid, Ewan Grandison, Joel Senior, Keammar Daley, Luton Shelton, Ryan Johnson, Ricardo Fuller, Je-Vaughn Watson, Dane Richards and Rudolph Austin.

Replacements in the 22-man World Cup-qualifying squad are expected.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...rules_11604871

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz1wryloyDo
              ?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X