We are in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unnuh gwaan blame di coach dem..

I bet if unnuh get a former Brazil coach unnuh still cuss..

Before we get to level of blaming the coach.. lets see if we can get the players to play fundamental posession footbal.. like in the Gold Cup..

Comment

We got dismantled in the Gold Cup...you all are too easily impressed...that was a fool's Gold Cup...all out attack...when we buck a team wit sense we got dismantled...it is up to the coach to get the players to play how he wants them to play...who mi muss blame?

Comment

The Gold cup match forumites are talking about is the team that started against Honduras and not the one that started against USA.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

Who was responsible for team selection in both matches?

Comment

Easy yuhself...

If Jamaica play like Gold Cup is ongly Mexico and Merica can tess...

Memba mi tole yuh..

Comment

If we played like Spain we would have won the World Cup...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                If we played like Spain we would have won the World Cup...
                Wow! You have really gone. I don't know where. But you really have. First thing: Jamaica doesn't even have an infrastructure set-up like some of neighbours in CONCACAF or CONMEBOL alone. And yet you have made the great leap to Europe where even most of their football leagues and small nations have ten times better system than us.

Whatever drugs you are taking. STOP. Clear your mind and THINK.

Comment

Ah doan know why yuh ah ask mi question fah, yuh nuh seh yuh not eben watch suh weh yuh waan know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
                    Doh gimme no "if" ting..."if" doh win football game...that is the point...straight...raeeeeee..

Comment

Last time i spoke to him he had and was working on others, brazil I think

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think Tappa did a one month coaching stint in Brazil, wasnt sure if it was FIFA certified
                        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                        Mitty

Comment

Working...
                        X