Curious about what the hypocrites have to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about what the hypocrites have to say

All of KD flops are in the England squad except Charlie Adam he is Scottish?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

But England nuh win nuttin...

Comment

I dont expect them to, but thats not the point , the deadwoods made england side over nuff , Aston Villa,Spurs,Newcastle,City and Man U man .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you nuh see a who pick the side? Which team he use to coach. How many ex-villa players in the dquad?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Now yuh nuh rate Hodgson....lol...hypocryte mi say..talk outta two side a yuh .....

lol

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            All of KD flops are in the England squad except Charlie Adam he is Scottish?
            First thing. Carroll does not merit being in the team ahead of the Norwich striker.

Stewart Downing shouldn't have been considered ahead of Adam Johnson.

Glen Johnson ... no prob although Richards of Man City has a better claim.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah a hear yuh , dead wood inna England squad....kisss teeeth.

Comment

I still think he is a good coach, but the fact is he was the coach of Liverpool.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wha yuh really a say hypocryte ,the good coach bias ! and choose the deadwood from liverpool because he previously worked there ?incidentally none of the dead wood he bought.

Another case of you making a fool of yourself....boss come straight.

Comment

the facts speak for itself. He worked with most of them before. He knows them and it influenced his choice. If Rob Green never retired he would also have been in the squad.

Comment

The fact is yuh look like a hypocryte.

Comment

Everyone of those Liverpool player is replaceable. Holt/Crouch/Defoe/ and others could have replace Carroll. Henderson etc. Only Gerrard is a mainstay.

I give the man a chance to pick his side. If that is been a hypocrite, I will take the title.

Comment

lol...tek it , yuh mean hog it.

Comment

Working...
                          X