USA has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA has arrived

I was very impressed with their play against Brazil B side...

They are now officially 2nd Tier somewhere between 20 and 30.

Only Three conferences they would not qualify out of..

UEFA
    CONMEBOL
    CAF

they have arrived for the last 2-3 years. Check their record in international tournament and friendlies and see some of the teams they have beaten.

The Brazil game may have taught them a thing or two but the team still looking good. The first goal to me was not a penalty. They kept Neymar at bay for most of the game, the left back impressed me.

Question why is it Boyd(anyone a them) whether they are playing for Jamaica, Scotland or US have t to play forward?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

question is where dem arrive at...

den is one ting tuh arrive.. is a next ting fi get in..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
        I was very impressed with their play against Brazil B side...

They are now officially 2nd Tier somewhere between 20 and 30.

Only Three conferences they would not qualify out of..

UEFA
        CONMEBOL
        CAF
        They probably could squeeze out of UEFA, with their 13-14 spots. I think they could beat teams like Greece and Slovenia that qualified for the last world cup

Comment

Remember England couldn't beat them in the last world cup. Remember they beat Spain in FIFA competition, beat Italy in Friendly, Mash up Scotland and others so they would have a chance to qualify out of Europe.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

is suh yuh tink di ting guh...

WC Qualifying ah nuh friendly or one-off tounament..

Comment

It may not be friendly but if you consistently practise at high level then chances are you will play at high level.

They beat Spain in the Confed cup and draw with England in the last worldcup. Those are not friendlies.

Comment

mi ask yuh if yuh tink is suh WC qualifying go ?

Chelsea beat Barca and Bayern... wha dat mean ?

Comment

They are not yet in that 1st tier group. ...and the Brazil team they played would be 3rd tier Brazil team.
                  TEAM USA and on individual player basis:
                  1. Step too slow on pace;

2. Step too slow on decision making and execution;

3. Step below on technical ability.

That difference was 5 -6 goals+ below this Brazilian team.

If you compared the US players and indeed USA TEAMplay v Scotland and that displayed v Brazil it shows the difference it makes playing at the pace in the Scotland game v the pace in the Brazil game.

The US looked and were very good v Scotland - In that Scotland match the US players had more time on the ball and had more time for decision making.
                  That little step up in pace - time across ground, time allowed on the ball, time for decision-making messed up the ability to match the technical ability showed in the Scotland game. ...that acting swifter - pace,
                  decision-making, execution - was what created that 'men vs boys' display.
                  Just underlines playing against 2nd formers will make 4th former (look) great...when playing against 'real' teams...

The terrible thing from our perspective is our REGGAE BOYZ are even below the TEAM USA in ability. We have a hell of a lot of catching up to do
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

it means they are champions of Europe. It seems like a seal ball game you like. Goal need to come with the prettyness.

Comment

Working...
                    X