X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is the best....Pepe Reina

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...pool-deal.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      No - not true. Downing has had a very very poor season, but were he the only one, then yes. The system that KD used made it difficult for him to contribute effectively. With a player like Aquaman back in the frame - and I think he will be - downing will do a lot better. He needs a supporting midfielder to work off and he didn't have that. We have to get rid of flanagan and the FA Cup dashweh hobbit. They are not good enough.
      I cant see Downing playing much in Rodgers 4-3-3 system because he is just a winger who doesn't score goals plus he is not good enough technically to play in that system so his goose cook, memba mi tell you.

Comment

Oh no it is not! Remember this is the guy who always predicts that Liverpool will win the league! Nope not extreme in the least

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I havent done that since Rafa got sacked.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rodgers demanding complete control of football matters.Brendan Rodgers agrees deal to become new Liverpool manager

By Ben Smith
            BBC Sport
            Comments (106)
            Brendan Rodgers has agreed a deal to become the new Liverpool manager.
            The 39-year-old will sign a three-year contract at Anfield and his appointment is likely to be officially confirmed within 24 hours.
            Who is Brendan Rodgers?
            1973: Born 26 January in Carnlough, Northern Ireland
            1987: Begins career as a defender with Ballymena United
            1990: Joins Reading as a teenager before being forced to retire through injury. Remains as a coach
            2004: Jose Mourinho appoints Rodgers as Chelsea youth team manager
            2006: The Blues promote him to reserve team manager
            2008: Joins Watford
            June 2009: Returns to Reading to replace Steve Coppell
            December 2009: Leaves by mutual consent after a bad start
            July 2010: Returns to management with Swansea
            May 2011: Guides the Swans to promotion via play-offs
            May 2012: Leads Swansea to 11th in their first Premier League campaign
            Liverpool are negotiating a compensation package - expected to amount to between £4m and £5m - with Swansea to secure Rodgers' services.
            Liverpool sacked former manager Kenny Dalglish on 16 May after finishing eighth in the Premier League.
            The Reds were 17 points away from a Champions League qualification spot, but won the League Cup and reached the FA Cup final.
            In contrast, Northern Irishman Rodgers guided his Swansea side to an impressive first season in the top flight, including a 1-0 win over Liverpool on the final day of the season.
            After parting ways with Dalglish, Liverpool embarked on an extensive search for a new manager.
            The Reds were linked not only with Rodgers and Wigan manager Roberto Martinez but also former Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas, ex-England coach Fabio Capello, and Ajax manager Frank de Boer.
            Rodgers declined the opportunity to speak to Liverpool about the vacancy 12 days ago, and instead the club's hierarchy sought a meeting with Wigan's Martinez.
            Jose Mourinho on Rodgers
            "I like everything in him. He is ambitious and does not see football very differently from myself. He is open, likes to learn and likes to communicate"

Read the full article
            But it appears Rodgers was always the preferred candidate, despite Wigan chairman Dave Whelan at one point suggesting his manager had been offered the job at Anfield.
            The proposed appointment of Louis Van Gaal as sporting director looked increasingly unlikely on Wednesday night with Rodgers demanding complete control of football matters.

Continental european model my .R%$$%%SS .if im touch RAFA youth academy system ......straight revolt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18235961

Comment

Now, through a combination of both Rodgers' and Martínez's refusal to work under a sporting director, and Van Gaal's inevitable request for overall control in his role, that careful, considered plan to take Liverpool forwards may be compromised. Pep Segura, the former Barcelona coach installed as technical director of the Liverpool academy by Benítez, is in line for promotion.Liverpool's decline has not rendered them completely obsolete to Champions League winning coaches, of course, and Benítez, backed by many fans and players, craved the opportunity to complete his "unfinished business" at Anfield. Only on Tuesday, Pepe Reina told Radio Marca: "For many of my colleagues and me, Rafa Benítez would be the ideal candidate. It is true I'm not objective, it is the coach who most shaped me. He is the best." But it is time to start afresh.

Comment

Are you sure????

What about in KD we trust?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Now, through a combination of both Rodgers' and Martínez's refusal to work under a sporting director, and Van Gaal's inevitable request for overall control in his role, that careful, considered plan to take Liverpool forwards may be compromised. Pep Segura, the former Barcelona coach installed as technical director of the Liverpool academy by Benítez, is in line for promotion.Liverpool's decline has not rendered them completely obsolete to Champions League winning coaches, of course, and Benítez, backed by many fans and players, craved the opportunity to complete his "unfinished business" at Anfield. Only on Tuesday, Pepe Reina told Radio Marca: "For many of my colleagues and me, Rafa Benítez would be the ideal candidate. It is true I'm not objective, it is the coach who most shaped me. He is the best." But it is time to start afresh.
                  Don't kill yourself X, what's done is done. I am still of the opinion that Rijkaard would have been the man...but...now it's Rodgers, so we have to hug it up and hope that this RISKY ******** MOVE works out. As fans, we have no other option.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Nope ...thank god fi man city and chelsea,if they can win the prem until wi sought wi self out ,i will be happy as long as man u doesnt win it....if.

Comment

Nope ...thank god fi man city and chelsea,if they can win the prem until wi sought wi self out ,i will be happy as long as man u doesnt win it....if.
                      Mi nah seh nuttin bout dem deh eejat dem. But, as you know, we really are taking a risk, but it will be interesting. The biggest problem I have with the appointment is whether Rodgers can attract big name players back to the club like our star bwoy Rafa.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

by the way...

rodgers better understand that him cyan come in an show slurgie no respec' like your bwoy Hodgson. Him betta tell everybody seh him come een fi tek back we perch!!

Comment

Dat bredda walking on egg shells, the biggest problem I have is that players might bolt.....one slip and im a slide...biggest joke is the frauds applauding the appointment and justifying it with B.S like we have no money (Sass) and we overraech our place (Jangle, dunny, etc) as if midtable is our true place.

Thats why Rafa was the perfect fit, he overeached according to them every season except the last with so called dead weights.

Comment

Perch? Well if is fish unnuh want....den.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

X here is a remedy for your affliction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DFpSxiBx2A
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"as if midtable is our true place."

Check yuhself before yuh wreck yuhself and get it right. League 1 is YOUR TRUE place. Go DOWN!!!!!
                                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X