Reds to reveal new manager on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Stap yuh nise!!!! Managing Swansea "deli" and moving up to Loserfool's "A&P supermarket deli" is not a big step up for Brendan Rogers. He will fail if the Yanks don't give him the combination to the tranfer vault and allow him to clear out the deadweights and the racist.
    Ah who leave di back door open fi dis winjie-winjie howl yabb-mout mungril dawg fi wanda een a look fi suppa!!?? X! Peta! Wait till mi ketch unu!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Dunny - what about Rodgers makes you think he would be better than Rafa or KD? Hint: the answer is not - "What he did at Swansea". You can't compare managing a club like Liverpool to a small outfit like Swansea. That's like taking someone who did a good job managing a deli to go manage IBM. Exaggerated comparison of course, but you get the point. My choice remains Rijkaard, but FSG haven't returned my calls. He would work well too with Van Gaal if they insist on that setup.
      Paul you know my opinion of Rafa already, first thing he would do is chase money to go shopping.And Kenny is still stuck in the 80's he wasted millions of the peoples money buying sub standard players and he is also so backward he can't even give a bloody interview, is this the sort of manager you want to represent your club? Rogers is a talented young manager who have a good footballing philosophy and i believe in giving young managers a chance. If Wenger was to leave Arsenal that's the type of manager i would like to see at Arsenal.

Comment

Anyhow Rogers or Martinez get the job, me haffi start worry bout the punks. However, I am comfortable knowing that if they go on a 2 or 3 match losing run or draw, then their hooligan fans will be baying for their heads. If come Christmas they are say about 6th position, then the manager will be sacked by january and they will be worse off than they are now. Maybe caught up in a relegation fight. One can only hope and
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Anyhow Rogers or Martinez get the job, me haffi start worry bout the punks. However, I am comfortable knowing that if they go on a 2 or 3 match losing run or draw, then their hooligan fans will be baying for their heads. If come Christmas they are say about 6th position, then the manager will be sacked by january and they will be worse off than they are now. Maybe caught up in a relegation fight. One can only hope and
          SUMMADY CLOSE DI RAHTNAUGHT BACK DOOR!!!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X