Shelton pace should be used to run unto through balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton pace should be used to run unto through balls

not for collecting near midfield and dribbling down the wing...

Of course you need midfield play to generate those through balls..

still don't make a difference if his first touch takes away the advantage of those through balls. This problem is not a new one. He has known for years and has done nothing to correct it. Speedy players is what we have in abundance.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Solve the utilization of his pace (his key asset) den worry about di fuss touch.. might be a issue of too much touches.. maybe all di field..

Comment

yuh flogging a dead horse there. At this stage of his career I dont see any hope for him.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Saw Shelton play during the Gold Cup.

I commented ... I hope that was the last time I would see him play for Jamaica. He is a one dimensional player. At best he should be coming LATE off the bench...if ever..../
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

suh how him club play him ??

Comment

I don't know. I can only judge him from what I see.....when he plas for Jamaica.

Comment

maybe is not suh straight forwud den..

Comment

you got that right. He should be playing wide of center, making a deadly run cutting in the middle and shooting. The bigger the field the better. Some true passes would help him a lot. Other than that he should be warming the pine.

I hope he is not the skipper.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X