RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL? No report on the US v Scotland match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL? No report on the US v Scotland match?

Please...I am waiting?!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I could have written the piece you posted on the football forum. Those are my views.

Jamaica should hire the Tartan Army to train the locals about team support.

The Scots will mope and mourn...but their support is unwavering. They are very much aware of their countrys' football limitations---but they still show support.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanks!
      ...and error on my part that the post is in this forum.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

moved to - ReggaeboyzSC.com Forum. - yah suh!

Comment

I have brethren who is married to beautiful scottish girl. I think he may still be sleeping on che couch since the game. . Understand mi friend was cheering to hard for the USA.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will give you some details offline....
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X