No announcement yet.

Lapses in concentration???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care how many goals he has scored for Jamaica, in my book he is not a very good player. Thats jsut one man's opinion.

Comment

Yeah... im cudda run off di bench an run gi di playa dem towel, wata an dem sitten deh

Yuh know ow much time dat wudda save,,, Secret Weapon mi seh

BTW...fimi ball kontrol is sublime... in all aspek... ball respond to mi every command. Patex mi name
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maybe, but let me tell Rome wasn't built by losing, from what I heard we gave up a five year office streak, not sure if that is true but believe me I still vex the last Few times Panama beat us and to endure another does not make me a happy man. Matter a fact I have a few Panamanians at work, and I insists that our boyz are the better team but I have to eat my words as the facts consistently show they have been superior to us last four head to heads and now they beat us at home, no I don't take that lightly, practice or no practice.
        Winning is a cultivated habit my bredrin, and you have to keep that saw in motion to make it work. When you win you say is practice no big deal, but when you lose repeatedly them say that is the truth. If. Can't beat panama we ain't going nowhere. Btw I checked the panama roster, i wasn't going to say nothing cause it get even more embarassing, but there players are mostly under 23 and totally nondescript, that is probably their c side. Yes, I man shame!

Comment

Both teams were fielding no-name players... we were giving players that have not played in colors since all 2009 a run and a first look at some UB40s with a no-name midfield..

Jamaica still had by far the better of play.. corners, shots on goal etc..

I am eagerly anticipating seeing our 1st 11 (for this round of qualifying) in action...

Should be a better quality than the Gold Cup side after all is said and done..

Comment

Practice games are important...Panic is not

You exhibit signs of unwarranted panic
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuh nuh kno 'ow a 'ope yuh rite! ...but the past few results tell me otherwise!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Marlon King
                Ricardo Fuller
                Omar Cummings
                Demar Phillips
                Dane Richards
                Ryan Johnson
                Rodolph Austin
                Je-Vaugh Watson
                Dwayne Miller
                Jermain Taylor
                Shavar Thomas
                Errol Stephenson
                Luton Shelton
                Xavian Virgo

I'm picking my starting 11 from the group above.

Comment

No panic, just strong concern about getting best up front and seeing where we really stand, we kind if late in the game now and one practice to go before guat.

Comment

Working...
                  X