Reggae Boyz Booed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
    Most of the players were available and should have played at least 70+ mins. This game should have simulated our first qualifier and use the return game to iron out any kinks. No debutant should have played at this late stage of the process. I have a feeling Tappa have no idea what is starting eleven against Guatemala will look like. From my point of view only Dwayne Richards and Jevon Watson were missing ( Ryan Johmson and Cummings will warm the bench as Fuller and King should start at forward). Demar Phillips should have started and taken off if he was not going to get a full run.
    Brethren, some of the players you think should have started recently got into the island and needed time to get acclimated.

Comment

Thats propoganda trying to influence public opinion from your source.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Let's see how happy he is when we don't qualify for the WC again...despite having one of the easiest Confederations to qualify in...

Comment

Some of the players!!!??? Brethren, I only mentioned one player and if that player played any part in the game that meant the coach felt he was acclimated. If Phillips is a starter for our first qualifier then he should have started against Panama.
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Di man fly in di Friday.. tek time nuh...

Comment

Working...
            X