• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remember the days under Lazaroni

ah dem times football did nice..

Reggaeboyz run midfield like woah....

Tonight was tough..

Maybe I need to stop watching Barca.. dem mek it look too easy..

UB40 guys are good but they are going to need time to gell... communication was clearly off going forward on the wings...

Can someone please explain the role of #20 ?

I don't recall one forward pass to an attacker in the middle.. In fact I counted 4 passes by him in the second half.. please don't tell me he was supposed to be some sort of channel between defense and attack..

Off ball Movement was non-existent in the middle of the field in the first half..

Guy who replaced senior has some skills.. a little rough but made a couple good passes to the feet of the forwards and was able to take on opponents going down the wing..

Attacking up the wings is useless if you take forever and don't move to support once you switch wings..

Anyway.. this clearly will not be the starting midfield so.. no point belabouring the point..

When will the MLS guys be available.. don't have much time between now and the 8th...

I suspect Fuller and King will be brought on slowly.. as well as the new UB40s in midfield/wing back..

Nosworthy had a good game, very good in the air... Claude still clumsy..

LOL....in other words wi look like Sh*t after how much years under Tappa, yuh suspect ...Fuller & King ...yuh nuh sure ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

um.. no.. read again.. midfield had tryouts in this game..no starters except Demar who came on second half.. #20 was a major fail.. also no attacking mid support in the middle.. so basically no central midfield..

Comment

That team was the best so far.

Comment

Working...
        X