Qualifiers team..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualifiers team..

Dis team ah guy bi much diffran from di one dat ago play di qualifiers an di next match weh ah FIFA date. Di second half team look more like it some replacements of di following Johnson, Watson, Cummings, Taylor, Rudi, Morrison, Mattocks plus any one else mi figet. Wi lose yes, an di midfield did look in shambles inna di fuss half, but wi create a lot ah chances and hit di post two or three times an goalie mek a great save. Tings ah come up to bump suh wi haffi gi all an sundry dem last chance fi mek an impression. My bwoy Dada jus nah fiyah at all mi ben, but mi nah lose faith inna di yout ah still believe. X how Boo play tinight, gi mi yuh analysis membah bi fair now.

Boo scored ? is it any different from his last games in a Jamaican jersey.I hear the same crap M.O.M he was the only one that had heart...lol...novices .

Games like these will bring out the best in Fuller , a one man show of dribbling, Put him in a team that requires box to box ball and he is lost.

Fuller played like Fuller but I think its now 6 -55 and last time I checked goals win games.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh ongle if a strikah score him play well? If suh many seh di man play well, dem all ah novices, come on now. A one man show of dribbling, when dat? Ahright den nex ballah, how about shelton? weh yuh seh him statistics much superior dan Boo

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
        Suh ongle if a strikah score him play well? If suh many seh di man play well, dem all ah novices, come on now. A one man show of dribbling, when dat? Ahright den nex ballah, how about shelton? weh yuh seh him statistics much superior dan Boo
        myYout, 1st rule don't argue with X. Him no use logic or mek no sense.

Comment

him a tell man sah them want to see the doc to rhatid.LOL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A striker main job is to score as to the comparison with Shelton its like the pot calling the kettle black we really need to take note that Fuller MOM performances come when we don't have a midfield presence running and dribbling wild suits him.People like Fuller we use to idiolise in school boy football and it has grown with us in our adult age,the truth is not an offence what we saw last night from both of our strikers was an expected event which we all feared.Fuller dribbled his heart out ,hit the cross bar a million times and didn't score ,same with Shelton he used his pace to beat his man and couldn't score and we lost,is this something new? another terrible performance by the team and Fuller shines ,if not Fuller then Shelton,doesnt that say something about the team and individuals?

THINK!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"Fuller MOM performances come when we don't have a midfield presence running and dribbling wild"

X you constantly befuddle me. Here you make the point that I have constantly made over the years about Fuller, yet you continue to diss the man. Without a proper midfield to supply our forwards with good balls, then players like Fuller AND Rooney will always go deeper to collect their balls to try to make something happen. Even when Rooney is not scoring, SAF would never consider starting a must-win game without him. Fuller has the same qualities and is invaluable to the team. Your ball sense have always proven to be wrong over the years.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle ...Fuller would struggle in a box to box midfield, to pass is a skill Fuller does not have,hence his strength is to dribble.Looked good against Panama but yet failed to score.Get it through your head like Shelton whose 1st touch kills his pace, Fullers decision making ability to pass kills a box to box midfield , he would struggle.

Comment

Fuller cannot pass ?

soo.. what dem use him fah innah during his EPL career ??

Maybe dat was a fren/name ting tuh ?

lol ! woiee !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    Fuller cannot pass ?

soo.. what dem use him fah innah during his EPL career ??

Maybe dat was a fren/name ting tuh ?

lol ! woiee !
                    Muadib, X full of it. Fuller is our most creative player, has great touch, vision, and passing ability. Had he not been injury prone throughout his career he would have been world class.

I wonder if X is Jeffrey Maxwell?

Comment

Stoke is pure Kick and Run Bungle ball,Fuller thrives in that enviroment , i wonder why ? is it because all he needs to do is run unto a ball knocked down to him in space, by anyone, its not a team that builds its play with thoughfull passing is it ?

BTW im cant even mek dat side nuh more.

Comment

Whitmore better pick the best team with With

Virgo/taylor Nuggsy Mapp Smith

Taylor/austin

Richards/Humphrey Johnson Phillips

King/Fuller/Cummings

With Stevens/Watson/Shelton/Claude/Mattocks/Daley/Daley coming off the bench.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am going to concede and admit that I am stupid for arguing with a mad man. Last shot. you say that Stoke plays a "Kick and Run Bungle ball" which is absolutely correct. however, it is obvious to me that you don't watch many BPL games outside of Loserfool's. Throughout his Stoke career, Tony Pulis have used Fuller as a lone striker where he plays off the last defenders taking down those air-balls on his chest. If you look at Fuller's chest you will see a football imprint which looks like a tatoo. Fuller was fortunately unfortunate to land in a team that plays such anti-football, and yet he has been their top player for many years - despite his well-documented MULTITUDE of career-ending injuries. I don't think that Fuller has gone a full year without incurring some form of serious injury since he started playing professionally. Throughout that, he continually plays injured for Jamaica and overworking due to our p iss-poor midfields.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

One statistics poor an di odah excellent an dem both nuh good inna your opinion right. Suh wah yuh statistics theory trying to prove/explain, ah doan get it at all. Terrible performance by di team, Wi lose 1-0 ahright, create chances, hit di post twice and di keepah mek bout two to three great saves an di performance terrible. Suh yuh gaan from statistics to comparison of team performance vs individuals. Yuh ah try mix mi up or wha, ah doan understan tell mi where yuh going wid dis

Comment

Working...
                            X