These midfielders are hopeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These midfielders are hopeless

Man love cuss Austin and co, but I have never seen them give away the ball the number of times Daley, Grandison and Reid have been giving away the ball. Senior is the only one who plays like he understands ball possession.

The National stadium is way too small for Luton Shelton's first touch. Unless we playing on a pitch like the one in New Zealand, he needs to be left on the benchh.

I shall repeat the question I have asked before. We say we want to play a possession game of the players picked which one of them would anybody say passing is their strongsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Man love cuss Austin and co, but I have never seen them give away the ball the number of times Daley, Grandison and Reid have been giving away the ball. Senior is the only one who plays like he understands ball possession.

The National stadium is way too small for Luton Shelton's first touch. Unless we playing on a pitch like the one in New Zealand, he needs to be left on the benchh.
      Senor does the basics so well that he shows up players like Daley;I have always said that he is too lazy to play midfield for me.

Comment

Shelton should be used off the bench to up the pace of the game. Cummings, Fuller and King should be worked into lineup upfront with Fuller playing on the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
          Senor does the basics so well that he shows up players like Daley;I have always said that he is too lazy to play midfield for me.
          Daley need to come off and put Senior in his spot and bring on Humphrey or Dane,

Comment

Fuller on the wing ? Mind dem buss yuh ead , like dem duh X .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I do not see this team beating US or Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                I do not see this team beating US or Mexico
                I'm not even thinking about them yet, I'll take beating Guatemala on June 8th.

Comment

Amen on Shelton. Daley needs to get match fit, he'll be ok.

Midfield set arready, K.Daley, K phillips J. Watson and the short bwoy from red bulls
                  Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                  Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
                    Amen on Shelton. Daley needs to get match fit, he'll be ok.

Midfield set arready, K.Daley, K phillips J. Watson and the short bwoy from red bulls
                    K. Daley can't mek that side the way he playing.

Comment

i am not gonna be over critical, at the end of the day this was a friendly game and if wasn't for poor finishing Jamaica would've won easily. A lot of these players wont be playing in the first qualifier.

Comment

Right!!

Comment

LOL...Aks Tappa if im aggo select players based pon dis likkle game one
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I will say this only once.
                            Ryan Johnson for attacking midfield. He would keep the ball, make a good pass and we got 8 corners and didn't score one. Ryan would add a punch there.
                            Watson should also be on the field as well. All who say Humphrey nuh worth nothing. He won[t worth anything if you don't give the man the ball but we need him. Not a bad shot from 30 yards out.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              I will say this only once.
                              Ryan Johnson for attacking midfield. He would keep the ball, make a good pass and we got 8 corners and didn't score one. Ryan would add a punch there.
                              Watson should also be on the field as well. All who say Humphrey nuh worth nothing. He won[t worth anything if you don't give the man the ball but we need him. Not a bad shot from 30 yards out.
                              Tappa a act him gwine ignore Johnson....that yute work rate is what our midfield needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X