X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattocks first MLS goal

http://www.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter...videoID=187319

Can't say mi never warn unnu
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

That s a hell of a goal, the youth have an ability to maximize and make te most of what has been placed before him, is not many would have been able to score that goal in that manner.

Comment

I just love the Drogba-do!

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nice finish. Looks like he controls the ball with his left arm just before hitting the shot though.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

he just came on one minute before.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hey don't love it either, but get ready for the ride this youth may be here for a while and if he lives up to what he has done in the past and what his potential suggest, et ready for a bunch of look alikes!!!!

Comment

As long as he scored and don't let his ego get in the way. If he deliver he will be in a decent team in no time.

This youth has confidence and it may help drive his game. He has had that hairdo before.

Comment

A so you do it.
                Score equalizer for the first team on Saturday after you get 10 minutes and then come back and score for wining goal for second team on Sunday.

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/news/2012...mbers-reserves

Comment

Hey you know what, after seeing the do, I am now wondering maybe that accident wasn't food, but......

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    Hey you know what, after seeing the do, I am now wondering maybe that accident wasn't food, but......

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X