I am saying it 1st ..IF Tappa starts this campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am saying it 1st ..IF Tappa starts this campaign

with Fuller or Shelton upfront...SACK HIM!, be it together or individually with another striker.

SACK HIM! HE hasnt learnt squat hasnt the balls to shake up the team and is weak (fren/fren) ball game a run di squad.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

English Premier League striker nuh muss get game ?

yuh crack or what ?

Comment

Ricardo Fuller last scored for Jamaica in a WC concacaf play off in ? Boss help I cant find a goal since 2002 , I could be wrong maybe he scored ((a)) goal..But here is a list of his games played since 02

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/st...210/index.html
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fuller is epl, but he hasn't played or contributed at his regular workplace in over a year, he should not have been called at all, not now.

Battle tested, is what we need, proven recent production. We have more than enough battle tested players at forward to leave fuller to contemplate what he needs to do next season so there is no question that he should be the top striker in the team, all else is pure dreamworld stuff.

Comment

lol ! suh him cyaan get call fi a friendly ?

Interesting.. mi ah try unnastan yuh selection program.. it nuh look solid at all..

Comment

Well how yuh justify calling him when him not playing on a regular basis and when him play him Nuh do nothing.

We basing the thing on everyday job performance, how you compete and produce on a regular basis, based on that he should not have been called.

Comment

Matter of fact, his last decent performance was 2008-9 season, me thinks age is catching up with mr fuller and we already know that he has some two siginificant physical issues over past seven years,. I think his shelf life is on the downside and with no performance in two plus years he has nothing to stand on, relative to being called except past reputation, he is not the same player of 2007-2009 era, just the facts.

Comment

Cho!!

Comment

Working...
                X