RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Taylor making it work! Lead the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine Taylor making it work! Lead the way!

"He fits in good, and the guys like him," Dynamo coach Dominic Kinnear said. "The guys know that he's a good, versatile player. And to be honest, he's been excellent for us this**year.

"Right back, left back, attacking, defending, he had a real good week last week. He's very reliable, doesn't say a whole lot, just goes about his business the correct way, and I think so far he's had a very good season for**us."

This is what I am talking about, when you are working hard, and teammates, coaches and management see that and you strive to continually improve you cement your place on the side, they are calling for you!!!

No worries about wrong style, they run too fast, the coach never like me etc

Always loved how this youth play, even though many on this board have always been trying to put the youth down.

Keep it up bredrin!

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    "He fits in good, and the guys like him," Dynamo coach Dominic Kinnear said. "The guys know that he's a good, versatile player. And to be honest, he's been excellent for us this**year.

"Right back, left back, attacking, defending, he had a real good week last week. He's very reliable, doesn't say a whole lot, just goes about his business the correct way, and I think so far he's had a very good season for**us."

This is what I am talking about, when you are working hard, and teammates, coaches and management see that and you strive to continually improve you cement your place on the side, they are calling for you!!!

Always loved how this youth play, even though many on this board have always been trying to put the youth down.

Keep it up bredrin!
    I like him you can tell he is a really good professional.I think if he is fit he will be a starter for the Boyz.

Comment

Last year in the play off their leftback who was the player of the season was injured. Jermaine had to play that position for the first time. He did ok but you could see he was feeling for it. This year he has learned that position and they can push the left back(Brad Davis) further up feel or push Jermaine in the middle sometimes. He has improved a whole lot in that position and now he can show his speed. I didn't realise he was that fast while he was playing center back.

Good going my youth, He still need a little bit of experience but I think he has gone a far way.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who name Jermaine Taylor ???

Comment

Coach can big him up yes, but is him why the goal score against Houston yesterday.

Watson had an outstanding game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post

Keep it up bredrin!

Has all the tools with the exception of good pace. Easy to beat if the 'mi an mi fren' one-two is used...just too slow to recover.

Having said all that - It is what it is: one of our better players.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl all indications are that he is probably our fastest locally grown defender playing in a professional league, I can't think of anyone faster.

Comment

Let Karl stay deh. Has he seen him play the wingback?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Watson, mi ballah stand understan di ting yah now, Is a mus fi WCQ

Comment

Ballah looking good fi truut, love how him look yessiday. But my ballah Watson start to show di promise yah now. Greatah rings fi come

Comment

Yes Watson too, but my intention wasn't to slight Watson just to big up Taylor as I really think we underestimate the piece around fitting in and working within the team and meeting and exceeding your teammates expectations.

I think that is important to realize that doing that is more than just "I am a great baller" but understanding what the teams needs are and fitting to that. As when things get tough in reality there is no backing out, there is no, it too cold, or it too hot, or me no feel like it, or the man a fight gainst me, you just figure it and mek it work. That is what Watson and taylor doing, you not hearing taylor say well is centre half me play and Rey, Rey, baba black sheep etc, the man just jump Inna it and working it.

Comment

Working...
                      X